The forum of the forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The forum of the forums
2 posters

Forum Picture Request

Ariana Grande
    Ariana Grande
    Forumember

Female Posts : 55
    Language : English + French

Forum Picture Request Empty Forum Picture Request

Post by Ariana Grande Sun 9 Jun - 23:06

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    I want someone to make something like this for me. Instead, I want it to say
    Star Lounge ☆ Administrator. Instead of the forumotion creature, I'd like a star, that star would be a cyan blue, with a darker blue outline. I also want the glow to be #79DAFF. I would do this myself, but I need to re-install GIMP and I'm too lazy for that. So if various people would try to do this, I'd choose the best one. Thanks.
    BlackScorpion
    BlackScorpion
    Graphic Designer
    Graphic Designer

Male Posts : 7038
    Language : English

Forum Picture Request Empty Re: Forum Picture Request

Post by BlackScorpion Mon 10 Jun - 3:39

Ariana Grande wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    I want someone to make something like this for me. Instead, I want it to say
    Star Lounge ☆ Administrator. Instead of the forumotion creature, I'd like a star, that star would be a cyan blue, with a darker blue outline. I also want the glow to be #79DAFF. I would do this myself, but I need to re-install GIMP and I'm too lazy for that. So if various people would try to do this, I'd choose the best one. Thanks.

Please read the [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] and use the proper graphic request format. Please reply with the proper format with 24 hours or your request will be denied. Thank you.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] || [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] || [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    No support provided via PM!
    BlackScorpion
    BlackScorpion
    Graphic Designer
    Graphic Designer

Male Posts : 7038
    Language : English

Forum Picture Request Empty Re: Forum Picture Request

Post by BlackScorpion Tue 11 Jun - 18:55

Request Denied. Did not follow the rules & guidelines of the Graphic Request Section.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] || [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] || [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    No support provided via PM!

Current date/time is Sun 22 Sep - 20:31