How do i make it so ppl dont have to activate their account? Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
3 posters

How do i make it so ppl dont have to activate their account?

habhoppin

Language : English

How do i make it so ppl dont have to activate their account? Empty How do i make it so ppl dont have to activate their account?

Post by habhoppin February 16th 2008, 4:28 am

How do i make it so anyone who registers on my forum does not have to activate their account on my forum?

Plz reply an answer ty
    Uber Lord
    Uber Lord
    Forumember

Male Posts : 710

How do i make it so ppl dont have to activate their account? Empty Re: How do i make it so ppl dont have to activate their account?

Post by Uber Lord February 16th 2008, 4:31 am

Administration Panel -> Users & Groups -> User Settings -> New accounts activation click yes

~Uber Lord
    habhoppin

How do i make it so ppl dont have to activate their account? Empty Re: How do i make it so ppl dont have to activate their account?

Post by habhoppin February 16th 2008, 4:34 am

I changed the new accounts activation to admins. does that mean only admins have to activate or do the admins have to activate the new users
    dini
    dini
    Forumember

Language : english

Post by dini February 16th 2008, 4:35 am

go to admin panel=>users and group=>user settings

here you set by activating account your self or by the user
    dini
    dini
    Forumember

Post by dini February 16th 2008, 4:36 am

habhoppin wrote:I changed the new accounts activation to admins. does that mean only admins have to activate or do the admins have to activate the new users

yes
    habhoppin

Post by habhoppin February 16th 2008, 4:37 am

Yes to admins only have to activate or to admins have to activate all the members?
    dini
    dini
    Forumember

Post by dini February 16th 2008, 4:45 am

yes but thats simple

go to
    admin panel=>users=> inactive users and activate the member