Never got email to activate my newly created forum.... Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Never got email to activate my newly created forum....

burntcabbage

Language : English

Never got email to activate my newly created forum.... Empty Never got email to activate my newly created forum....

Post by burntcabbage July 14th 2013, 9:39 am

I just created a forum and never got the email to activate it.  I can't access anything.

The forum I created is:  www.elitegamebreakers.forumotion.com

I founded it with my email address: Email removed

I got a message that my forum was created successfully, but never received the verification email.  I checked all spam folders, etc......I did not get it.

I basically can't do anything.  My forum appears not to exist yet.  If I try to create it again, it tells my the web address is already taken.  If I change the web address it tells me that my email has already been linked to an active forum.  This is the only one I have ever created.  If I go to https://www.forumotion.com/en/utils/, it tells me the username and password specified is wrong.  It seems my forum exists, but doesn't if that makes sense.  Like everything is good to go, but I couldn't complete the final step.  Any help would be appreciated.

Never got email to activate my newly created forum.... Empty Re: Never got email to activate my newly created forum....

Post by Guest July 14th 2013, 1:24 pm

Have you checked your spam box? As some emails get sent there and also G Mail has an addition box called All Mail. Check those 2 folders as the activation email could be in there.

If you are using AOL Mail sometime the email don't get sent at all. It happened to me once when I used one of my AOL accounts to register on a forum. I never got the activation email. So another email account is better.

As for restoring your forum,you need to be the founder and must use the email address and password you created the forum with.
    burntcabbage

Language : English

Never got email to activate my newly created forum.... Empty Re: Never got email to activate my newly created forum....

Post by burntcabbage July 14th 2013, 3:49 pm

Andrea Borman wrote:Have you checked your spam box? As some emails get sent there and also G Mail has an addition box called All Mail. Check those 2 folders as the activation email could be in there.

If you are using AOL Mail sometime the email don't get sent at all. It happened to me once when I used one of my AOL accounts to register on a forum. I never got the activation email. So another email account is better.

As for restoring your forum,you need to be the founder and must use the email address and password you created the forum with.

Checked all Email folders including spam and all mail.  No email was ever received.  Not using AOL Mail, using Gmail.  I am using the email and password I created the forum with and I am the founder.

Post by Guest July 14th 2013, 11:54 pm

If you entered the correct email address and password,you should have got your activation email. All you can do now is wait for a member of staff to respond. They should be able to help you.