The forum of the forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The forum of the forums
3 posters

Adding code into CSS Stylesheet but when saved less than half of the whole code gets saved! Help!

ryz
    Forumember

Male Posts : 85
    Language : English

Solved Adding code into CSS Stylesheet but when saved less than half of the whole code gets saved! Help!

Post by ryz July 23rd 2013, 1:52 pm

As the title says, I'm trying to add a code into my CSS stylesheet, but when i hit save and go back to the very end of the css stylesheet where I added the code, I only see less then half of it actually got saved, tried repeatidly to save the full code but the same problem remains.

An example of how it looks like and causing problem for: https://help.forumotion.com/t125928-unable-to-add-the-full-code-into-css-stylesheet-only-half-of-it-gets-saved-please-help

my css stylesheet contains of 3248 of lines, it can't be full can it be?

Last edited by ryz on July 23rd 2013, 2:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Ange Tuteur
    Ange Tuteur
    Forumaster

Male Posts : 13207
    Language : English & 日本語

Solved Re: Adding code into CSS Stylesheet but when saved less than half of the whole code gets saved! Help!

Post by Ange Tuteur July 23rd 2013, 2:19 pm

You don't really need to make multiple threads of your problems, but I believe you may have reached the character limit for the stylesheet.

Read over this thread for minimizing your CSS.
    https://help.forumotion.com/t115117-css-style-sheet-parts-dissapear-after-saving
    ryz
    Forumember

Male Posts : 85

Solved Re: Adding code into CSS Stylesheet but when saved less than half of the whole code gets saved! Help!

Post by ryz July 23rd 2013, 2:40 pm

SethC1995 wrote:You don't really need to make multiple threads of your problems, but I believe you may have reached the character limit for the stylesheet.

Read over this thread for minimizing your CSS.
    https://help.forumotion.com/t115117-css-style-sheet-parts-dissapear-after-saving

I know, Thanks!
    Ange Tuteur
    Ange Tuteur
    Forumaster

Male Posts : 13207
    Language : English & 日本語

Post by Ange Tuteur July 23rd 2013, 4:36 pm

You're welcome, good luck. Wink
    SLGray
    SLGray
    Administrator
    Administrator

Male Posts : 51498

Post by SLGray July 23rd 2013, 7:30 pm

Topic Solved & Locked

Adding code into CSS Stylesheet but when saved less than half of the whole code gets saved! Help! Slgray10

When your topic has been solved, ensure you mark the topic solved.
    Never post your email in public.

Current date/time is September 22nd 2024, 9:20 pm