How do you make groups have colours and how do you make them have a little image. Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
2 posters

How do you make groups have colours and how do you make them have a little image.

Malevolence
    Malevolence
    Forumember

Male Posts : 97
    Language : English

In progress How do you make groups have colours and how do you make them have a little image.

Post by Malevolence July 27th 2013, 5:36 pm

How do you make groups have colours and how do you make them have a little image like on SLGray's name, "STaff".
    SLGray
    SLGray
    Administrator
    Administrator

Male Posts : 51553

In progress Re: How do you make groups have colours and how do you make them have a little image.

Post by SLGray July 27th 2013, 5:40 pm

How do you make groups have colours and how do you make them have a little image. Slgray10

When your topic has been solved, ensure you mark the topic solved.
    Never post your email in public.
    Malevolence
    Malevolence
    Forumember

Male Posts : 97

In progress Re: How do you make groups have colours and how do you make them have a little image.

Post by Malevolence July 27th 2013, 11:37 pm

I mean can you tell me the forumotion staff icon (URL) I cant find any small enough. Also, because I love the formation icons. Okay thanks, umm... SLGray can you help me find an icon or make on? Or should I ask someone else? I really need help.

Last edited by The Alpha Male on July 28th 2013, 2:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
    SLGray
    SLGray
    Administrator
    Administrator

Male Posts : 51553

Post by SLGray July 28th 2013, 1:43 am

Sorry, we can not give out the ones used on the support forum.

Size: 75px × 27px

How do you make groups have colours and how do you make them have a little image. Slgray10

When your topic has been solved, ensure you mark the topic solved.
    Never post your email in public.