Forum Logo Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
2 posters

Forum Logo

Malevolence
    Malevolence
    Forumember

Male Posts : 97
    Language : English

Forum Logo Empty Forum Logo

Post by Malevolence August 16th 2013, 11:43 pm

Can you make the logo and size you want? I need to make my logo smaller and longer please see.
    BlackScorpion
    BlackScorpion
    Graphic Designer
    Graphic Designer

Male Posts : 7025

Forum Logo Empty Re: Forum Logo

Post by BlackScorpion August 17th 2013, 1:59 am

The Alpha Male wrote:Can you make the logo and size you want? I need to make my logo smaller and longer please see.
    Yes,  You will need to fill out the graphic commander (Request form) and provide all the requested information.Please read the [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] and copy the correct requesting format from there.  

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] || [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] || [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    No support provided via PM!
    BlackScorpion
    BlackScorpion
    Graphic Designer
    Graphic Designer

Male Posts : 7025

Forum Logo Empty Re: Forum Logo

Post by BlackScorpion August 19th 2013, 4:03 am

Request Denied.  Did not follow instructions given. Failed to follow the rules and guidelines of the Graphic Request section.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] || [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] || [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    No support provided via PM!