The forum of the forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The forum of the forums
2 posters

Profile Rank Banners

MasterofChaos
    Forumember

Language : english

Completed Profile Rank Banners

Post by MasterofChaos September 25th 2013, 5:00 pm

turns out im gonna need a few more of these and i really loved how you guys did it so might as well let u make some more for me Razz

Creation Type:profile rank banner
    Size (In Pixels):148x48
    Primary Colors:black
    Secondary Colors:color will vary
    Images to include:images will vary
    Text to Insert :text will vary
    Font (Provide Download Link):dnt have a specific font preference just wateve rlooks good 
    Font Color:font color will vary
    Link to My Forumotion Forum:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Username on Your Forum: Master Marcus
    Link to your Last Graphics Request:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Proof of Forum ownership screen shot: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Detail description for your graphics request:well the images, text and color will vary

slifer red-red-[url=https://s636.photobucket.com/user/BurhanMysterio/media/Yugioh Renders/SliferTheSkyDragon01.png.html][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

raa yellow- yellow- [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

obelisk blue- blue- [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

GFX Team-white-[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

magazine reporter- #D19B9B- [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

war manager- grayish brownish- [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

slight color modifications i really dont mind 

and i loved how u guys did it after this guy for me [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] so mind doin it again Razz

Last edited by BlackScorpion on September 29th 2013, 3:20 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Corrected screenshot link)
    MasterofChaos
    Forumember

Completed Re: Profile Rank Banners

Post by MasterofChaos September 27th 2013, 5:55 pm

le bump
    BlackScorpion
    BlackScorpion
    Graphic Designer
    Graphic Designer

Male Posts : 7038
    Language : English

Post by BlackScorpion September 28th 2013, 2:06 am

Please provide me the hex color codes for each of the ranks above and also I need the image link for the first image, i keep getting an error on it. These will not be done for a few days, will try to get them done as soon as I get some free time.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] || [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] || [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    No support provided via PM!

Post by Guest September 28th 2013, 2:40 am

Dont he need a screenshot scorpion?
    MasterofChaos
    Forumember

Post by MasterofChaos September 28th 2013, 3:30 am

meh tbh i dnt particularly care about shades of the color accept for the one i gave u a color code for but if u insist ill give u some 

#FF0000- slifer red- [url=https://s636.photobucket.com/user/BurhanMysterio/media/Yugioh Renders/SliferTheSkyDragon01.png.html][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

#FFFF00- raa yellow

#00009E- obelisk blue 

#F0F0F5-gfx team 

#D19B9B- magazine reporter

#635C5C- war manager

again i restate i dnt mind slight color modifications Razz
    BlackScorpion
    BlackScorpion
    Graphic Designer
    Graphic Designer

Post by BlackScorpion September 29th 2013, 3:12 am

RikudouSennin wrote:Dont he need a screenshot scorpion?
    No he doesn't need the screenshot. The link to it, is there, the image is just not showing up.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] || [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] || [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Post by Guest September 29th 2013, 3:17 am

BlackScorpion wrote:
    RikudouSennin wrote:Dont he need a screenshot scorpion?
    No he doesn't need the screenshot. The link to it, is there, the image is just not showing up.
    oh that's my mistake
    BlackScorpion
    BlackScorpion
    Graphic Designer
    Graphic Designer

Post by BlackScorpion September 30th 2013, 4:43 am

I made these with the little time I have available if you need any edits, just post it here and when i get some time i will try to make them.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Once again credit goes to upestana_ for creating these ranks,  i just edited his PSD file, which can be found here: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Last edited by BlackScorpion on October 3rd 2013, 4:35 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Added GFX ranks)

MasterofChaos
    Forumember

Post by MasterofChaos October 1st 2013, 5:39 am

like them al so much but can u possibly darken the gfx one a tad its a little hard to read the text on it since the colors mesh 

maybe a shadow or somethin
    BlackScorpion
    BlackScorpion
    Graphic Designer
    Graphic Designer

Post by BlackScorpion October 3rd 2013, 4:34 am

How's this?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

MasterofChaos
    Forumember

Post by MasterofChaos October 6th 2013, 7:52 pm

thanks dude thats perfectly fine and do u mind if i can get your edited psd for it in case i may need to make changes later for all the ones u did....in that case i don't want to have to bother you with my requests
    BlackScorpion
    BlackScorpion
    Graphic Designer
    Graphic Designer

Post by BlackScorpion October 7th 2013, 1:26 am

Sure thing just pm me your email address. As for this request is it complete?

BlackScorpion
    BlackScorpion
    Graphic Designer
    Graphic Designer

Post by BlackScorpion October 10th 2013, 3:13 am

Per OP Request Completed. Moved to completed request.

Current date/time is September 23rd 2024, 3:31 am