The forum of the forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The forum of the forums
4 posters

Losing password for the admin panel

iVaporer

Language : English

Solved Losing password for the admin panel

Post by iVaporer October 1st 2013, 12:31 pm

I've looked through the FAQs and did come across this problem and how to go about handling it. However, when I tried to PM one of the ForuMotion staff, it wouldn't allow. So if someone could get in contact about resetting my account's password (Admin), because I can't (haven't enabled it to allow resetting of the admin's passwords).

Thanks.
    M.Andrei
    M.Andrei

Language : Romanian/Italian/English

Solved Re: Losing password for the admin panel

Post by M.Andrei October 1st 2013, 12:44 pm

iVaporer

Language : English

Post by iVaporer October 1st 2013, 1:06 pm

That's what I was referring to. To be exact, this is the problem I'm having.
    Case 4: You have lost either forum password or utilities password and you have activated the security option which prohibits sending a new password:

Solution 4: 
    Send an PM to Forumotion staff members indicated at the end of this tutorial with the following indications:
    - The URL of your forum

- The email of foundation

- The reason of your request
    However, when I try to actually PM someone it doesn't allow me to. That's why I posted this. I need help getting in contact with someone who can help with this problem.
    Shadow
    Shadow
    Manager
    Manager

Male Posts : 16208
    Language : French, English

Post by Shadow October 1st 2013, 2:03 pm

iVaporer wrote:That's what I was referring to. To be exact, this is the problem I'm having.
    Case 4: You have lost either forum password or utilities password and you have activated the security option which prohibits sending a new password:

Solution 4: 
    Send an PM to Forumotion staff members indicated at the end of this tutorial with the following indications:
    - The URL of your forum

- The email of foundation

- The reason of your request
    However, when I try to actually PM someone it doesn't allow me to. That's why I posted this. I need help getting in contact with someone who can help with this problem.
    Hello IVaporer,

Could you please send me a private message with the URL of your forum and your foundation email?

Best regards,

Buttercup
    Lostscape

Language : NetheRlands

Post by Lostscape October 1st 2013, 3:55 pm

Help me also please

Current date/time is September 22nd 2024, 5:29 am