The forum of the forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The forum of the forums
3 posters

Question About Sites Rating

RsS.YuGi
    RsS.YuGi
    Forumember

Male Posts : 120
    Language : English

Question About Sites Rating Empty Question About Sites Rating

Post by RsS.YuGi October 14th 2013, 9:15 am

Hello Forumotion, 

I have a question about the rating list of this category: https://www.forumotion.com/en/art-culture-and-leisures/yugioh-400.htm

A forum called Shadow Academy that's taking the forth place, and if you open and check it, you'll see the weird thing I'm wondering of; only few members, 1200+ threads in a very small timing, without any replies, activity or anything.. just 1 person posted 1200+ threads of things that makes no sense, yet they are taking the place of real sites running there. 

I'm not sure if forumotion would care about this, but I just have to ask about it ._.

Last edited by RsS.YuGi on October 14th 2013, 11:35 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Fixed: It's 4th not third.)
    Kaizer Lee
    Kaizer Lee
    Active Poster

Female Posts : 1064
    Language : English, Tagalog, Spanish and Chinese

Question About Sites Rating Empty Re: Question About Sites Rating

Post by Kaizer Lee October 14th 2013, 9:46 am

It was probably a ran down academy along the way and ended up being put by third before it realized it was third and then the spam starts. But yeah, this should be given attention too.
    RsS.YuGi
    RsS.YuGi
    Forumember

Male Posts : 120
    Language : English

Post by RsS.YuGi October 14th 2013, 11:36 am

That's why I'm posting it, I wouldn't care but Forumotion should have knowledge of this happening ._.
    Shadow
    Shadow
    Manager
    Manager

Male Posts : 16208
    Language : French, English

Post by Shadow October 14th 2013, 11:39 am

RsS.YuGi wrote:Hello Forumotion, 

I have a question about the rating list of this category: https://www.forumotion.com/en/art-culture-and-leisures/yugioh-400.htm

A forum called Shadow Academy that's taking the forth place, and if you open and check it, you'll see the weird thing I'm wondering of; only few members, 1200+ threads in a very small timing, without any replies, activity or anything.. just 1 person posted 1200+ threads of things that makes no sense, yet they are taking the place of real sites running there. 

I'm not sure if forumotion would care about this, but I just have to ask about it ._.
    Hello RsS.YuGi,

Thanks' for the information.

Regards,

Buttercup

Current date/time is September 22nd 2024, 6:32 pm