Team fortress 2 icons "Post new topic" + others  Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
2 posters

Team fortress 2 icons "Post new topic" + others

sankkuq
    Forumember

Language : finnish

Team fortress 2 icons "Post new topic" + others  Empty Team fortress 2 icons "Post new topic" + others

Post by sankkuq December 5th 2013, 10:02 pm

Creation Type:
    Size (In Pixels):Make it look nice in my forums [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] nothing so huuuge
    Primary Colors:[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Someting like that but more orange Smile
    Secondary Colors:none
    Images to include:Team fortress 2 logo
    Text to Insert:"Post new topic"
    "Reply to topic"
    "New posts [ Locked ]"
    "Reply with quote"
    "Edit post"
    "Delete this post"
    "Post new private message"
    All these i need but with shorter text. Example: "Edit post" Change it to like "edit" ? Smile
    Font (Provide Download Link): Someting like in image
    Font Color: black
    Link to My Forumotion Forum[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  Here is link to my forum. try get it good to my forum [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Username on Your Forum:Tohtori
    Link to your Last Graphics Request: I dont have 
    Proof of Forum ownership screen shot
    Detail description for your graphics request: Like i said need to be someting like in this image[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] You can try make it nicer if you can Smile Check out my forum and think which would be cool Smile

Those icons i need [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Thanks aredy for everyone who helps me [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  
    sankkuq
    Forumember

Language : finnish

Team fortress 2 icons "Post new topic" + others  Empty Re: Team fortress 2 icons "Post new topic" + others

Post by sankkuq December 5th 2013, 10:04 pm

Font Color: I mean white ! Very Happy
    BlackScorpion
    BlackScorpion
    Graphic Designer
    Graphic Designer

Male Posts : 7018
    Language : English

Team fortress 2 icons "Post new topic" + others  Empty Re: Team fortress 2 icons "Post new topic" + others

Post by BlackScorpion December 5th 2013, 10:40 pm

In case you missed it in your last request, which was denied. Let me post it again.

Sorry, Request Denied. Upon a visual inspection of your forum, it seems your forum does not qualify at this time to request graphics. Please read the  [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] and pay special attention to the Forum Requirements.  [/b]

The following requirements are needed in order to request graphics for your Forum.

Forum must have a minimum of 10 users.
    Forum must have at least 100 post.
    (Banner Requests requirement will be 50 posts & 5 users)

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] || [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] || [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    No support provided via PM!