Certain Words In Forum Are Suddenly Highlighted And Showing A Certain Survey Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
4 posters

Certain Words In Forum Are Suddenly Highlighted And Showing A Certain Survey

emerheliena
    emerheliena

Female Posts : 11
    Language : English

Solved Certain Words In Forum Are Suddenly Highlighted And Showing A Certain Survey

Post by emerheliena Fri 20 Dec - 15:15

Hi, I just wanted to ask regarding a problem that I noticed after logging into my forum. I noticed that certain words in the forum are currently highlighted and showing a certain survey/site. Can I ask if this is just a problem with my pc or is this for everyone else. Thank you very much and hoping for a response soon.
    Certain Words In Forum Are Suddenly Highlighted And Showing A Certain Survey Unknow10
    Legolas
    Legolas
    Forumember

Male Posts : 262

Solved Re: Certain Words In Forum Are Suddenly Highlighted And Showing A Certain Survey

Post by Legolas Fri 20 Dec - 15:29

Hello,
    What browser are you using ? This is just on your browser, you have downloaded a 3rd application and it installed this addon for your browser.
    Shadow
    Shadow
    Manager
    Manager

Male Posts : 16208
    Language : French, English

Solved Re: Certain Words In Forum Are Suddenly Highlighted And Showing A Certain Survey

Post by Shadow Fri 20 Dec - 16:05

Hello

I think the problem is coming from your PC.
    You should use an anti-malware, clean up your PC.

I advise you to download Adwcleaner and Malwarebytes antimalware.
    They are free and efficient

To be sure, could you please give me the url of your forum? Like that, I will able to see if it is coming from use or not.
    Regards
    emerheliena
    emerheliena

Post by emerheliena Fri 20 Dec - 18:28

Thank you for your quick response. I will surely check my pc and try to run a scan to check for malwares.

And here is my forum's url. http://emerheliena.forumotion.net/forum
    Thanks again.
    Legolas
    Legolas
    Forumember

Male Posts : 262

Post by Legolas Fri 20 Dec - 19:19

I can't visit your forum, but on the login page i can't see any problem. It's just because of your browser. Wink
    emerheliena
    emerheliena

Post by emerheliena Sat 21 Dec - 4:59

Thank you very much for your help. I have already found and fixed the problem. Just like what you said, it seems a program specifically Yontoo had caused the problem. I have already disabled the app and everything was back to normal. Thank you very much for your help. Have a nice day and Advance Merry Christmas & Happy New Year to both of you, Legolas & Buttercup.
    SLGray
    SLGray
    Administrator
    Administrator

Male Posts : 51499

Post by SLGray Sat 21 Dec - 5:04

Topic Solved & Locked

Certain Words In Forum Are Suddenly Highlighted And Showing A Certain Survey Slgray10

When your topic has been solved, ensure you mark the topic solved.
    Never post your email in public.