My forum's members cannot post topics and registration problem DX Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
2 posters

My forum's members cannot post topics and registration problem DX

.:Eaglestar the Wise:.

Language : English

In progress My forum's members cannot post topics and registration problem DX

Post by .:Eaglestar the Wise:. January 24th 2014, 1:41 am

My forum, http://warriorcatstherpg.forumotion.com/ , is experiencing some problems: My members are asking, "Why can't I post?" and "I can't make a topic. plz fix?"
    I've looked on the administration panel, done everything I could find (using advanced options), yet they still can't post.

I've also advertised my forum by inviting my friends, and I've successfully gotten at least 5, but all the others say: "The forum wasn't loading, I guess I can't come  My forum's members cannot post topics and registration problem DX Mouais " or "This site won't allow me.  Shit " And I've done this:
    1) Logged out.
    2) Clicked "Register".
    3) Went: "WTF" When I saw this:   Helplzzz?
    My forum's members cannot post topics and registration problem DX Merpyderpxd
    Ange Tuteur
    Ange Tuteur
    Forumaster

Male Posts : 13246
    Language : English & 日本語

In progress Re: My forum's members cannot post topics and registration problem DX

Post by Ange Tuteur January 24th 2014, 1:50 am

Hello,

Please see this topic :
    https://help.forumotion.com/t35100-how-to-unlock-your-forum

Also check the posting permissions of the forums that you created under :
    Administration Panel > General > Forums > Categories and forums

click the  Perms  button on a forum to edit a forums permissions. Then check the posting permissions.

My forum's members cannot post topics and registration problem DX Captu329

Note you must change the permissions of each forum.