Change Category Header background color Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
3 posters

Change Category Header background color

lex
    Forumember

Language : English

Change Category Header background color Empty Change Category Header background color

Post by lex Tue Feb 26, 2008 2:21 am

I have changed the color to black under Administrator Panel but it still keeps the Category Header on the forum the same color. Is that something that's set in the theme, that I can't change? It's frustrating.
    lex
    Forumember

Change Category Header background color Empty Re: Change Category Header background color

Post by lex Tue Feb 26, 2008 2:32 am

http://againstmeforum.com/index.htm

There's the example if you don't understand what I'm talking about. I want the steel color to be black like the rest.
    zakir321

Language : english

Change Category Header background color Empty Re: Change Category Header background color

Post by zakir321 Tue Feb 26, 2008 3:13 am

this is an image, not a color and will always be above a color.

to change the images, go to "Styles / Pictures and Colors / List of pictures" and search for the entry thats named i think "Background picture (Row title)". You can now either enter the url to a complete black image or click see example and check to hide it. then you could set the color as you wish in the colors-panel.
    lex
    Forumember

Post by lex Tue Feb 26, 2008 4:00 am

Thank you!!
    Hog

Post by Hog Mon Apr 28, 2008 9:16 pm

Sorry to bother, but I did just what you explained about hiding the images. But still can't get the color to show up correctly.
    When I check "Hide It" and then press save. Nothing happens.
    If I enter "See examples" again, the check is uncheked.
    Could you please help me out?
    Thanks