Can you make your layout with different banners?*pic added!* Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
3 posters

Can you make your layout with different banners?*pic added!*

sfisher11

Language : english

Can you make your layout with different banners?*pic added!* Empty Can you make your layout with different banners?*pic added!*

Post by sfisher11 Mon Feb 25, 2008 8:24 pm

Is there a way to make different layouts with a different banner each? if so how do you do this? I think its possible because ive seen it on a phbb forum before.
    Its like style 1: pink with one banner
    style 2: purple with another banner
    and so on.....

when you change the layout the banner changes also not just the color.
    i hope i described it well enough. If anyone can help its extremely appreiciated!

Last edited by sfisher11 on Tue Feb 26, 2008 8:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Osbada
    Forumember

Language : Norwegian and English

Can you make your layout with different banners?*pic added!* Empty Re: Can you make your layout with different banners?*pic added!*

Post by Osbada Tue Feb 26, 2008 12:57 am

well , i think you can choose only color with the same banner.. i am not very sure, but i think it is that.
    sfisher11

Can you make your layout with different banners?*pic added!* Empty Re: Can you make your layout with different banners?*pic added!*

Post by sfisher11 Tue Feb 26, 2008 4:33 pm

yes thats what i mean. how do you save your banner so that they can choose between banners and colors?
    zakir321

Post by zakir321 Tue Feb 26, 2008 5:59 pm

do you mean a style switcher that allows a individual look for each visitor? hm... this is not possible at the moment, but i can remember it has been suggested already in the Suggestions forum.

Cant find it at the moment, but you can vote and maybe it will be integrated in forumotion boards sometime. =)
    sfisher11

Post by sfisher11 Tue Feb 26, 2008 8:17 pm

I dont really know the name....i have seen it on a phpbb forum before....ill get you guys a screen shot of what i mean.

Can you make your layout with different banners?*pic added!* 295wdnr
    zakir321

Post by zakir321 Tue Feb 26, 2008 8:20 pm

yep, thats what i mean as well.

but thats not yet a feature of forumotion, but probably in future, if the technicians decide to install it. =)
    sfisher11

Post by sfisher11 Tue Feb 26, 2008 8:28 pm

ok thanks for the help.
    sfisher11

Post by sfisher11 Tue Feb 26, 2008 8:41 pm

One more thing....if i went down to version 2 like that site is then could i do it?
    zakir321

Post by zakir321 Wed Feb 27, 2008 10:17 am

Unfortunately, you couldn't. It wouldn't make a difference. All you could do is to find the suggestion and place your vote for this feature. Smile

btw, this support site uses phpBB v3.0.