Can multiple members from my old site be transferred to my new forumotion site? Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
5 posters

Can multiple members from my old site be transferred to my new forumotion site?

KimmyCocoaPuffs
    KimmyCocoaPuffs

Female Posts : 14
    Language : English

Solved Can multiple members from my old site be transferred to my new forumotion site?

Post by KimmyCocoaPuffs March 18th 2014, 2:44 pm

Hi there.  Hello 

I am closing my current site and replacing it with a Forumotion site.  I'm in the process of setting up my forum so it's not quite ready yet.  However,  I want to transfer my current members to my new forumotion site.  Is there a way to do bulk member sign ups/transfers?  I want to avoid having my members having to re-register.  Please advise.

Thanks,
    KimmyCocoaPuffs
    Pizza Boi
    Pizza Boi
    Hyperactive

Male Posts : 2016
    Language : French

Solved Re: Can multiple members from my old site be transferred to my new forumotion site?

Post by Pizza Boi March 18th 2014, 2:49 pm

Hi Very Happy

I believe that it is not possible as is transferring the posts and other stuff as well. You have to do it manually or create an announcement Smile.

Regards,
    Pizza Boi
    Ikerepc
    Ikerepc
    Active Poster

Male Posts : 1186
    Language : Who cares...

Solved Re: Can multiple members from my old site be transferred to my new forumotion site?

Post by Ikerepc March 18th 2014, 3:04 pm

I'm sorry, but transfering from other site would not be possible...

From forumotion to another forumotion forum maybe can be maked with Buttercup, but this isn't possible...

You can wait for staff to answer...
    Ange Tuteur
    Ange Tuteur
    Forumaster

Male Posts : 13207
    Language : English & 日本語

Post by Ange Tuteur March 18th 2014, 3:09 pm

Hello KimmyCocoaPuffs,

Unfortunately this would not be possible. If you want your members to go to your new site you should send out an email to all members and make an announcement on your old site asking them to register on the new one.
    Jophy
    Jophy
    ForumGuru

Male Posts : 17922
    Language : English

Post by Jophy March 22nd 2014, 3:55 pm

Solved => Locked