is there a way to make it where you can view a person. Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
2 posters

is there a way to make it where you can view a person.

Corkygrace
    Corkygrace
    Forumember

Female Posts : 299
    Language : english

is there a way to make it where you can view a person. Empty is there a way to make it where you can view a person.

Post by Corkygrace March 3rd 2008, 2:53 am

Is there a way to make it where you can click on a person's profile and it show what they are doing? I.E private messaging..? Any help is appreciated! Exclamation

Also... is it fair to put a age limit on the chatbox? Is that possible? Like my admins dont think that people under 9 should be allowed is that Ok and possible?
    zakir321

is there a way to make it where you can view a person. Empty Re: is there a way to make it where you can view a person.

Post by zakir321 March 3rd 2008, 3:24 am

it is possible, but not through a person's profile. You can go to your Admin Panel then to "Misc / Board Statistics". There will be list with all currently online members with a description where on the board they are.
    Corkygrace
    Corkygrace
    Forumember

is there a way to make it where you can view a person. Empty Re: is there a way to make it where you can view a person.

Post by Corkygrace March 3rd 2008, 3:26 am

Ok Thanks! And I see you found it LOL! Thanks a bunch! and about the chatbox...?
    zakir321

Post by zakir321 March 3rd 2008, 3:31 am

ah yes. well, you can't restrict the chatbox but you can force the users to submit a birthday on registration process. that practically means, age-limitation is possible but not for the chatbox in particular (i assume you use the forumotion chatbox?).
    Corkygrace
    Corkygrace
    Forumember

Post by Corkygrace March 3rd 2008, 3:33 am

Yes I do mean that chatbox.. Ok we will discuss this during our next meeting

Thanks for solving this!
    ~Courtney site owner of webbies4ever.forum-motion.com