The forum of the forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The forum of the forums
+3
Ange Tuteur
SLGray
sassy1261
7 posters

Hacking of PMs on one Forumotion site being posted on another

sassy1261
    Forumember

Language : English

Pro Admin Hacking of PMs on one Forumotion site being posted on another

Post by sassy1261 June 27th 2014, 21:19

First topic message reminder :

Private pms on NewsFix of at least three posters have been hacked into and posted on InaFlap forum.   I went onto the page on Inaflap that allows you to register a complaint and wrote this:

I understand that private pms of mine have been posted on this site.   The excuse 'somebody told me' will not stand as only myself and one other person knew of them and I know that person did not pass them on.   Please understand that unless you get to the bottom of this and find out who did the hacking and let me know, the name of this site, instead of the person who did the hacking, will be passed to the police.    Hacking is illegal and since the latest court cases, is viewed very unfavourably by the legal system.

I'm sure someone will be able to let me know on Newsfix by pm as you have people posting on both sites.   Sassy

I would like to make sure that this is dealt with, as I am sure you know hacking is taken very seriously.
    sassy1261
    Forumember

Pro Admin Re: Hacking of PMs on one Forumotion site being posted on another

Post by sassy1261 July 16th 2014, 15:57

Many thanks
    Derri
    Derri
    Helper
    Helper

Male Posts : 8711
    Language : English & Basic French

Post by Derri July 16th 2014, 16:02

sassy1261 wrote:Many thanks

Your Welcome
    sassy1261
    Forumember

Post by sassy1261 July 16th 2014, 16:10

Derri wrote:

Your Welcome

If possible, I would also be grateful if you could contact Buttercup, tell her that this has been re-opened and there is a pm awaiting action.   thanks again.
    Derri
    Derri
    Helper
    Helper

Post by Derri July 16th 2014, 16:13

sassy1261 wrote:
    Derri wrote:

Your Welcome

If possible, I would also be grateful if you could contact Buttercup, tell her that this has been re-opened and there is a pm awaiting action.   thanks again.

Buttercup isn't on today so when she gets on your PM will be waiting and she'll see it.
    sassy1261
    Forumember

Post by sassy1261 July 16th 2014, 16:48

OK, no worries.
    Flappypaddles
    Flappypaddles
    Forumember

Language : english

Post by Flappypaddles July 16th 2014, 18:36

SO becasue she does not get her way she spits the dummy and pesters and bullies you poor people into doing her bidding.

I am happy with the apology I received for having 70000 posts removed without any contact.

Sassy has form for complaining about forums where she gets banned. You only have to look at her history here to see a pattern in what she does.

The admin of the Newsfix is happy that pm's weren't hacked. I am not responsible for the security of a totally different site. I removed the posts that were supposed to be PM's when I had the opportunity. PM's that were apparently denied as being real to start with.
    this is just another in in an endless stream of attempts to get my forum closed down because I banned her a couple of years back for being disruptive and causing endless trouble. It is what she does.

Perhaps if there is going to be an investigation then you can include me in it this time. Buttercup was quite apologetic when she discovered the full facts of the case and it was she who got my chit chat section reinstated.

Sassy is a vindictive person who will do whatever it takes to get her own way. It has been suggested by more than one person on newsfix that it is likely that she leaked the PM's herself in order to get my site closed down. whether that is the case or not, I have no idea. But I would not put it past her.

I am sure you and the rest of the litigation team are rather fed up with the endless PM's, mails and telephone calls you have endured over the last few days and weeks, I know I am.

Derri
    Derri
    Helper
    Helper

Post by Derri July 16th 2014, 18:42

Since this looks like a flame war could break out and I don't know what's been said to who or who has said what. I think this shall be locked until Buttercup who knows this situation can come and resolve it.

If anyone has anything to say in the meantime they can send a PM to myself.

Topic Temporarily Locked
    Shadow
    Shadow
    Manager
    Manager

Male Posts : 16208
    Language : French, English

Post by Shadow July 21st 2014, 10:57

This topic is closed.

I have already answered via private message.

Thanks

Current date/time is September 22nd 2024, 12:41