The forum of the forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The forum of the forums
+2
Joost
BlackScorpion
6 posters

Congratulations Derri on your Promotion

BlackScorpion
    BlackScorpion
    Graphic Designer
    Graphic Designer

Male Posts : 7038
    Language : English

Congratulations Derri on your Promotion Empty Congratulations Derri on your Promotion

Post by BlackScorpion Wed Jul 30, 2014 4:21 pm

I didn't see a topic on this. Terri, congrats on your promotion , I'm so sad to see Jophy leave but you will make a great Manager.
    Joost
    Joost
    Active Poster

Male Posts : 1402
    Language : Dutch, English

Congratulations Derri on your Promotion Empty Re: Congratulations Derri on your Promotion

Post by Joost Wed Jul 30, 2014 4:24 pm

Derri congrats on your promotion to Manager! Very Happy
    Derri
    Derri
    Helper
    Helper

Male Posts : 8711
    Language : English & Basic French

Congratulations Derri on your Promotion Empty Re: Congratulations Derri on your Promotion

Post by Derri Wed Jul 30, 2014 5:03 pm

BlackScorpion wrote:I didn't see a topic on this. Terri, congrats on your promotion , I'm so sad to see Jophy leave but you will make a great Manager.

Thanks for this message BlackScorpion I do appreciate it.

Just to clarify a point I was promoted before Jophy left. Again thanks for your message.

@Joost, Thanks for your message Very Happy

bushwacker

Language : english

Post by bushwacker Fri Aug 01, 2014 5:43 pm

congrats
    Derri
    Derri
    Helper
    Helper

Post by Derri Tue Aug 05, 2014 10:30 am

bushwacker wrote:congrats

Thanks Very Happy
    Codyy
    Codyy
    Active Poster

Male Posts : 1032

Post by Codyy Thu Aug 07, 2014 6:54 am

Derri,

Do you recognize my name or perhaps CodyCFS? Nice to know that this is where you are now. Smile Congratulations.
    Derri
    Derri
    Helper
    Helper

Post by Derri Thu Aug 07, 2014 7:35 am

Codyy wrote:Derri,

Do you recognize my name or perhaps CodyCFS? Nice to know that this is where you are now. Smile Congratulations.

I recognise your username yes.

You ran Forumansion right? I don't know you as CodyCFS, that was before I was active on here I think.
    Codyy
    Codyy
    Active Poster

Male Posts : 1032

Post by Codyy Sat Aug 09, 2014 3:04 am

Derri wrote:

You ran Forumansion right? I don't know you as CodyCFS, that was before I was active on here I think.
    You must not be the same Derri, then. Yes, I am the same one that operated ForuMansion. However, there was a Derri back around 2010/2011 that used your same username and was a technician/coder here at ForuMotion and I worked with him on ForuMansion.
    Derri
    Derri
    Helper
    Helper

Post by Derri Sat Aug 09, 2014 3:22 am

Codyy wrote:
    Derri wrote:

You must not be the same Derri, then. Yes, I am the same one that operated ForuMansion. However, there was a Derri back around 2010/2011 that used your same username and was a technician/coder here at ForuMotion and I worked with him on ForuMansion.

I'm not that Derri Razz
    Bandersnatch

Language : Dutch

Post by Bandersnatch Sat Aug 09, 2014 10:02 am

Congratulations Derri! c:

Current date/time is Mon Sep 23, 2024 10:33 pm