Registration Problem: Username had already been taken? Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
3 posters

Registration Problem: Username had already been taken?

Dreamy Luigi

Language : English

Registration Problem: Username had already been taken? Empty Registration Problem: Username had already been taken?

Post by Dreamy Luigi August 10th 2014, 4:35 am

My forum has 2 members, I'm trying to make a tester account to test some things and when registering it, it says "Username is already taken" no matter what name I put in. 

Help? My forum is [url=nascarboards.forumotion.com]n[/url]ascarboards.forumotion.com, I tried on different browsers, nothing worked.
    Msdeal1
    Msdeal1
    Forumember

Language : English

Registration Problem: Username had already been taken? Empty Test

Post by Msdeal1 August 10th 2014, 10:03 am

Dreamy Luigi wrote:My forum has 2 members, I'm trying to make a tester account to test some things and when registering it, it says "Username is already taken" no matter what name I put in. 

Help? My forum is [url=nascarboards.forumotion.com]n[/url]ascarboards.forumotion.com, I tried on different browsers, nothing worked.
    Could you make me a test account and I give you the results ?
     Welcome to the forums by the way! Very Happy
    Derri
    Derri
    Helper
    Helper

Male Posts : 8711
    Language : English & Basic French

Registration Problem: Username had already been taken? Empty Re: Registration Problem: Username had already been taken?

Post by Derri August 10th 2014, 11:37 am

Hi,

Go to Admin Control Panel --> General --> Security --> Unauthorize subscriptions made with the most commonly used spam usernames --> No --> Save

You should then be able to create an account with that username.