The forum of the forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The forum of the forums
3 posters

mini signature banner set request

Eloaene

Female Posts : 20
    Language : English

mini signature banner set request Empty mini signature banner set request

Post by Eloaene 8/17/2014, 22:27

Creation Type: Signature banner set (small, about the size of ranks images)
    Size (In Pixels): 250 x 25 ish
    Primary Colors: Black(#101110), (#857777)
    Secondary Colors: Gold, Bronze, Brown, Blue, Green (use your imagination on the shade), Beige
    Images to include: Baby Dragon & Dragon Egg
    Text to Insert: N/A
    Font (Provide Download Link): N/A
    Font Color: N/A
    Link to My Forumotion Forum: http://rainoffire.forumotion.com/
    Username on Your Forum: Eloaene
    Link to your Last Graphics Request: https://help.forumotion.com/t130452-button-scrolling-flip-img
    Detailed Description:

I'm looking for a little mini-signature banners that have an img of a baby dragon or a dragon egg, and from out of the img, a blackish background (250 x 25 pixels) to display a character name and rank. 

Since character name and title will vary, the area for this field can be left blank, and I can fill in later. 

For the img of the baby dragons and egg, these can be situated on the left hand side of the mini-signature banner, and can be larger than the 25 pixel height of the text field for character name. May be up to 45 pixels in height. 

If possible, can I get the baby dragons in five different colours? One siggy-banner with a Gold dragon, one with Bronze, one with Brown, one with Blue, and one with Green? 

The Dragon Egg img on a separate banner could be a neutral colour or maybe pale marbled colours.

Is it possible to have the baby Dragon and Dragon egg images juxtaposed within some sort frame? Just a thought. Doesn't have to be.

I think that's everything. Thank you for your help.
    awakendemon

Language : Bulgarian

mini signature banner set request Empty Re: mini signature banner set request

Post by awakendemon 8/18/2014, 12:04

Hey, are you still searching for someone to do this?
    Eloaene

Post by Eloaene 8/18/2014, 17:33

yus please Smile

Post by Guest 8/19/2014, 07:06

So you want black rank images with different colored eggs on the side and no text?
    Eloaene

Post by Eloaene 8/20/2014, 04:40

Yessum.  Just to make sure we're on the same page though, to provide a bit of an example, the following image is kind of the type of layout i had in mind.  A bar for inputting text, which would be black, and then off to the left side, a dragon or dragon egg image that stands out a little taller. And if necessary, you can play iwth the sizing on it a bit, too, I just didn't want them to be huge. >D  Thanks!!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Post by Guest 8/20/2014, 20:02

Okay, please let me know which style of egg you prefer:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    TheCrow
    TheCrow
    Manager
    Manager

Male Posts : 6916
    Language : Greek, English

Post by TheCrow 8/20/2014, 23:25

Leah7 wrote:Okay, please let me know which style of egg you prefer:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I believe you should choose the 3rd one because it shows like the dragon inside. But still the choice is yours. Nice images Leah!
    Eloaene

Post by Eloaene 8/21/2014, 00:21

Either of the blue ones, but yeah, your right, the last, with the dragon embryo inside looks neat ^.^

Post by Guest 8/24/2014, 23:44

Okay, all I will need is a link to the dragon icon you'd like!

Post by Guest 8/27/2014, 06:45

Mr. Green
    Base:                                                           With Sample Text:
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Eloaene

Post by Eloaene 8/28/2014, 03:41

ohhh those are so cute, Fedra! haha. precious. Hmmm. I have another image in mind, that I'll send you, Leah, just to see what you could do with it. Gimme a couple of days, i've been back in school and haven't had time to edit it to get it to you so you can add it to a banner. Thanks for being patient!

Post by Guest 8/28/2014, 17:38

No problem, Eloaene, just post up the image that you want and I'll get started on it for you. =)
    TheCrow
    TheCrow
    Manager
    Manager

Male Posts : 6916
    Language : Greek, English

Post by TheCrow 8/28/2014, 21:46

Fédra wrote:Mr. Green
    Base:                                                           With Sample Text:
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Hello,

Fédra as far as i can see you missed an "e" at bronze. Check it out! Although excellent job! 10/10.

MrMind

Post by Guest 9/9/2014, 17:27

Is this still needed?

Post by Guest 9/26/2014, 21:12

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]Hello,

The request you have created has passed 10 days without any reply so, I will move your request to "[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]."
    If your request wasn't complete then you can open a new topic.

Respectfully,
    Leah7, Graphic Designer

Please read the section rules:  [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is 9/23/2024, 14:28