The forum of the forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The forum of the forums
2 posters

I've lost my password.

Rustines

Language : English

Solved I've lost my password.

Post by Rustines Mon 18 Aug - 19:19

Hello! I'm a founder of the powrotwilka.forumpolish.com forum. Unfortunatelly, after the system reinstall I've lost my password saved in Firefox's memory.
    I see that I need to send PM to the Staff, but I can't do it unless I write one post.
    Derri
    Derri
    Helper
    Helper

Male Posts : 8711
    Language : English & Basic French

Solved Re: I've lost my password.

Post by Derri Mon 18 Aug - 19:20

Rustines wrote:Hello! I'm a founder of the powrotwilka.forumpolish.com forum. Unfortunatelly, after the system reinstall I've lost my password saved in Firefox's memory.
    I see that I need to send PM to the Staff, but I can't do it unless I write one post.

Hi,

You should now be able to send staff a PM.

You can also see this thread: https://help.forumotion.com/t127211-password-problems#849991
    Derri
    Derri
    Helper
    Helper

Male Posts : 8711
    Language : English & Basic French

Solved Re: I've lost my password.

Post by Derri Mon 18 Aug - 19:29

Derri wrote:
    Rustines wrote:Hello! I'm a founder of the powrotwilka.forumpolish.com forum. Unfortunatelly, after the system reinstall I've lost my password saved in Firefox's memory.

Hi,

You should now be able to send staff a PM.

You can also see this thread: https://help.forumotion.com/t127211-password-problems#849991

Since this was handeled via PM I shall lock this thread Very Happy

Current date/time is Tue 24 Sep - 19:19