The forum of the forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The forum of the forums
+2
Derri
Havoc Gaming
6 posters

Paypal...where are you!?

Havoc Gaming

Language : English

Solved Paypal...where are you!?

Post by Havoc Gaming Wed 15 Oct - 2:33

When will paypal be back? I live in the U.S. and I need to buy credits. The provider your using now is expensive and I rather not trust them with my credit card number. I appreciate your time, thank you in advance.
    Derri
    Derri
    Helper
    Helper

Male Posts : 8711
    Language : English & Basic French

Solved Re: Paypal...where are you!?

Post by Derri Wed 15 Oct - 3:10

General Discussion --> Credits and Domain Name Problems

Paypal was removed due to issues regarding terms of service and use. Hitpay is currently the alternative on offer. However FM are looking into other options that were similar to paypal.

Havoc Gaming

Post by Havoc Gaming Wed 15 Oct - 3:20

How far are you from reaching an agreement? I would like to know if I should just wait.
    Shadow
    Shadow
    Manager
    Manager

Male Posts : 16208
    Language : French, English

Post by Shadow Wed 15 Oct - 9:21

Hello

Our technicians are still working on another alternative. We aplogize for the trouble.

Thanks for your understanding

Regards
    BlackScorpion
    BlackScorpion
    Graphic Designer
    Graphic Designer

Male Posts : 7038

Post by BlackScorpion Wed 15 Oct - 16:21

Buttercup wrote:Hello

Our technicians are still working on another alternative. We aplogize for the trouble.

Regards

Well thanks for nothing, Your technicians have had this for well over 2 months and still have come up with nothing, your shoving Hipay and Allopass down peoples throat, which me and my members don't trust either one. When I PM you an asked for an alternative you tell me to use those, they are the only two choices. Since it is apparent that you don't have PayPal nor are planning to get it back, i guess i'll be losing my domain & emails, I'll then be moving my forum else where.
    Derri
    Derri
    Helper
    Helper

Male Posts : 8711
    Language : English & Basic French

Post by Derri Wed 15 Oct - 17:06

BlackScorpion wrote:

Regards

Well thanks for nothing, Your technicians have had this for well over 2 months and still have come up with nothing,  your shoving Hipay and Allopass down peoples throat,  which me and my members don't trust either one.  When I PM you an asked for an alternative you tell me to use those, they are the only two choices.  Since it is apparent that you don't have PayPal nor are planning to get it back, i guess i'll be losing my domain & emails, I'll then be moving my forum else where.

The technicians are working on another solution this is similar to paypal that caters to a lot of currencies and is very similar to Paypal. However the option has been postponed due to the data centre change.
    Ape
    Ape
    Administrator
    Administrator

Male Posts : 19324
    Language : fluent in dork / mumbojumbo & English haha

Post by Ape Wed 15 Oct - 17:24

BlackScorpion wrote:

Regards

Well thanks for nothing, Your technicians have had this for well over 2 months and still have come up with nothing,  your shoving Hipay and Allopass down peoples throat,  which me and my members don't trust either one.  When I PM you an asked for an alternative you tell me to use those, they are the only two choices.  Since it is apparent that you don't have PayPal nor are planning to get it back, i guess i'll be losing my domain & emails, I'll then be moving my forum else where.
    Dear BlackScorpion,

There is no need to talk to buttercup in that manner we are working hard on other ways to get things right we understand this way of paying for your credits is costing more and we are working on other ways to help the members get there credits.

We have had a number of problems with finding some one to be just like Paypal we are also working on getting paypal back. Right now the tech staff are working on The problem and there is things that need to be looked at before we can add this to our systems.

We will not take anyone being rude to the staff or other members as there is really No need for it!!

APE

Paypal...where are you!? Left1212Paypal...where are you!? Center11Paypal...where are you!? Right112
    Paypal...where are you!? Ape_b110
    Paypal...where are you!? Ape1010
    BlackScorpion
    BlackScorpion
    Graphic Designer
    Graphic Designer

Male Posts : 7038

Post by BlackScorpion Wed 15 Oct - 17:39

APE wrote:
    BlackScorpion wrote:

Regards

Dear BlackScorpion,

There is no need to talk to buttercup in that manner we are working hard on other ways to get things right we understand this way of paying for your credits is costing more and we are working on other ways to help the members get there credits.

We have had a number of problems with finding some one to be just like Paypal we are also working on getting paypal back. Right now the tech staff are working on The problem and there is things that need to be looked at before we can add this to our systems.

We will not take anyone being rude to the staff or other members as there is really No need for it!!

APE

Ape, I'm not being rude towards Buttercup, the message is in general to "Formation the company" to show my displeasure with their changes, Must i remind you, we have freedom of speech, unless that is being taken away also?
    But back on point, the changes being made are affecting the forum admins. It affected me so much that i'm closing down my forum, I can't sit around waiting for a solution that's probably never going to come. I need to re-build elsewhere , where i have the services i will need. SO if you think, i'm directing this at Buttercup your mistaken.
    efbe
    efbe
    Forumember

Male Posts : 455
    Language : english

Post by efbe Thu 16 Oct - 9:02

I'm with Blackscorpion on this subject re Paypal... most other forum providers or web hosts are using Paypal without any problems. I too will be moving on if Paypal is not reinstated, the other payment options are no good to me as well. Iv'e spent hundreds of $ over the years iv'e been with Forumotion buying url's and keeping advertising off etc.. no Paypal = no more money from me, and i can see many more members coming to complain when they realize it's time to buy credits and find that there's no Paypal option.
    Shadow
    Shadow
    Manager
    Manager

Male Posts : 16208
    Language : French, English

Post by Shadow Thu 16 Oct - 9:14

Hello BlackScorpion

Of course you are free to speak. There is absolutly no problem about it. We also perfectly understand the trouble. That 's why, I have asked every user having payment problems to contact me directly via private message, so that we solve their problem. There is no way that members lose a domain name and all just because we currently have payment issues.

In an ideal work, all problems would be solved in a minute. But, we have to face some technical hurdls.

Be sure our technicians are doing their best to solve the problem.

As there is nothing more thing to add, I consider the topic as "solved"

Best regards

Buttercup

Current date/time is Sun 22 Sep - 7:29