how can i add the news in the portal like this? Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
2 posters

how can i add the news in the portal like this?

oopsvissu
    oopsvissu
    Forumember

Language : english

how can i add the news in the portal like this? Empty how can i add the news in the portal like this?

Post by oopsvissu March 10th 2008, 11:49 am

hello how can i add news like the one added in the portal p0age of this support forum
    https://help.forumotion.com/portal.htm
    as in the link above...you can see the news like new forummotion update,next some other categories below like new update,want to become a graphic designer etc.....so how to add these news is ma 1st question ,next how to seperate the categories as i mentioned above,and how to keep a option like view comments,full reading,comment etc...plzzz can some body give me a reply...
    Luky
    Luky
    Energetic

Male Posts : 6106
    Language : Romanian, English

how can i add the news in the portal like this? Empty Re: how can i add the news in the portal like this?

Post by Luky March 10th 2008, 12:42 pm

This is all done using the News module. Go to admin panel=>Modules=>Portal & Calendar=>Configuration and look for this section "Module News options". From the "Board of the news" menu choose the forum you would like to use for news. Now go to portal structure and from the "Addition of existing modules" section choose "News" and then click on "Add the module" button.
    oopsvissu
    oopsvissu
    Forumember

Language : english

how can i add the news in the portal like this? Empty Re: how can i add the news in the portal like this?

Post by oopsvissu March 10th 2008, 12:52 pm

thnx a lot man.....
    Luky
    Luky
    Energetic

Male Posts : 6106
    Language : Romanian, English

Post by Luky March 10th 2008, 2:30 pm

You're welcome