please delete an old forum of mine Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
2 posters

please delete an old forum of mine

garage band

Language : english

In progress please delete an old forum of mine

Post by garage band November 22nd 2014, 7:08 pm

I had a forum that i have not been to for nearly 4 years, today someone informed me that spammers have posted things on there and i want the forum deleted. Unfortunately i cant remember my admin password or email i used to sigh up. You can see that the admin [me] has not signed in for years and the only recent posts are from spammers which breaks the rules, so you have grounds to remove there. Please lets me know how to go about getting this forum removed.
    Ape
    Ape
    Administrator
    Administrator

Male Posts : 19354
    Language : fluent in dork / mumbojumbo & English haha

In progress Re: please delete an old forum of mine

Post by Ape November 22nd 2014, 8:05 pm

garage band wrote:I had a forum that i have not been to for nearly 4 years, today someone informed me that spammers have posted things on there and i want the forum deleted. Unfortunately i cant remember my admin password or email i used to sigh up. You can see that the admin [me] has not signed in for years and the only recent posts are from spammers which breaks the rules, so you have grounds to remove there. Please lets me know how to go about getting this forum removed.
    please can you send me a link to your forum you need removed in a PM

Also you will need to send any Email addresses you may have used so we can confirm you are the owner of the forum.

APE

please delete an old forum of mine Left1212please delete an old forum of mine Center11please delete an old forum of mine Right112
    please delete an old forum of mine Ape_b110
    please delete an old forum of mine Ape1010