[Only Topic] Slowdowns/Not Loading/logging In & Out/Posting Issues - Page 2 Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
+12
Guardian-Angel
mariosfish
Quirinus
DeathDunk98*
Italas
gialampoukis
Base
scorto7
_Twisted_Mods_
azwiz
Mati
SLGray
16 posters

[Only Topic] Slowdowns/Not Loading/logging In & Out/Posting Issues

SLGray
    SLGray
    Administrator
    Administrator

Male Posts : 51514
    Language : English

Pro Admin [Only Topic] Slowdowns/Not Loading/logging In & Out/Posting Issues

Post by SLGray November 28th 2014, 9:30 pm

First topic message reminder :

This is the only topic where you can post about slowdowns, forum not loading, logging in & out, and posting issues.

These issues could be related to this announcement:  https://help.forumotion.com/t137085-important-additional-servers .

Please use this form:
    Code:
    [b]Forum Link:[/b]
    [b]Description of Issue(s):[/b]
    Edit:

Try these steps:
    1) Clear cache and cookies from your browser,
    2) Connect with another browser,
    3) Clear the DNS cache on your computer: http://msdn.microsoft.com/fr-fr/library/cc781949%28v=ws.10%29.aspx
    4) Restart your computer after step 3?

Last edited by SLGray on November 29th 2014, 9:02 pm; edited 2 times in total

[Only Topic] Slowdowns/Not Loading/logging In & Out/Posting Issues - Page 2 Slgray10

When your topic has been solved, ensure you mark the topic solved.
    Never post your email in public.

Pro Admin Re: [Only Topic] Slowdowns/Not Loading/logging In & Out/Posting Issues

Post by Guest November 29th 2014, 9:17 pm

So, please tell my why you don't know the full story then and some other FM support sites do.
    tugatech
    tugatech
    Forumember

Male Posts : 186
    Language : Portuguese

Pro Admin Re: [Only Topic] Slowdowns/Not Loading/logging In & Out/Posting Issues

Post by tugatech November 29th 2014, 9:21 pm

SamanthaS wrote:So, please tell my why you don't know the full story then and some other FM support sites do.

Becouse is diffrent people and diffrent users. The mods here are NOT part of the tech team from Forumotion, and they are doing this becouse they want, not becouse they have to... They are trying to help with the information that they have and they know...

They are here to help other users, not to answer as a Forumotion tech team...
    Base
    Base
    Forumaster

Male Posts : 10383
    Language : English and French

Post by Base November 29th 2014, 9:22 pm

SamanthaS wrote:So, please tell my why you don't know the full story then and some other FM support sites do.

What have other support forums been saying? This is the English support forum where I, myself, am a volunteer staff member. I am not a technician so I don't know what this 'full story' is.

Post by Guest November 29th 2014, 9:27 pm

Well, this site is not in the lead, that's for sure. I'm done here for the day. I hope everything 'll be alright tomorrow and the weeks coming after, stabilized and everything. Please, check for yourself what other official FM support site's got to say on this. I know, I know enough. I'm done. And I also thing, you not being able to have gotten the full detail on this, you're able to stall on people only and not being able to help them but to react to the posts. But that's your perogative, in my opinion.

Good night! Hello
    AlexSas

Language : Romanian

Post by AlexSas November 30th 2014, 12:44 am

Forum Link: http://lanenicu.forum.st
    Description of Issue(s): Forum not working, it does not connect.

It gives me error that there is no forum.
    Not from dot.tk since I wiped there and has no effect. You please help me!
    _Twisted_Mods_
    _Twisted_Mods_
    Helper
    Helper

Male Posts : 2083

Post by _Twisted_Mods_ November 30th 2014, 1:55 am

i would suggest anyone having issues try to clear there browser cache first .. i know this has worked for a few people i know
    tugatech
    tugatech
    Forumember

Male Posts : 186
    Language : Portuguese

Post by tugatech November 30th 2014, 1:59 am

_Twisted_Mods_ wrote:i would suggest anyone having issues try to clear there browser cache first .. i know this has worked for a few people i know
    The problem, as stated before, is related with the Forumotion servers. Not a problem with browser or DNS cache. Smile

BTW, if you can read French:
    http://forum.forumactif.com/t373956p60-important-mise-en-place-de-nouveaux-serveurs#3157621

Wink
    gialampoukis

Language : greek

Post by gialampoukis November 30th 2014, 9:50 am

right
    all   *.forumgreek.com  that i know of are up and running

Hello
    Mati
    Mati
    Active Poster

Language : HTML, CSS & JavaScript

Post by Mati November 30th 2014, 12:54 pm

_Twisted_Mods_ wrote:i would suggest anyone having issues try to clear there browser cache first .. i know this has worked for a few people i know

I have done that... but still the sane. Sad blackeye
    Quirinus

Language : English, Croatian, Italian, German, etc.

Post by Quirinus November 30th 2014, 7:38 pm

Quirinus wrote:Forum Link: http://www.medianxl.com/forum
    Description of Issue(s): Doesn't load at all, as if the page doesn't exist. I'm an admin there, but not the founder. Worked fine like 15h ago, when I last checked. I know it worked for someone 40 minutes ago. I'm aware you're moving servers, but I hope you can fix this very soon, because we just reset the ladder for a new season yesterday, and that's the bread and butter of our community.

Works for me now, and I don't see people complaining on the forum, so I assume it's working for everyone now. If any further issues arise, I'll post here.
    Shadow
    Shadow
    Manager
    Manager

Male Posts : 16208
    Language : French, English

Post by Shadow December 1st 2014, 9:22 am

hello dear members

This weekend, we had some issues while adding extra-servers. We really apologize for the trouble. Our technicians are still working on those servers to make our service much more stable.

Thanks for your understanding :rose: :rose: :rose:
    Mati
    Mati
    Active Poster

Language : HTML, CSS & JavaScript

Post by Mati December 1st 2014, 2:26 pm

Thank you for informing us Buttercup! santa
    george20
    Forumember

Male Posts : 258

Post by george20 December 1st 2014, 4:53 pm

thanks for the Info buttercup
    AlexSas

Language : Romanian

Post by AlexSas December 2nd 2014, 11:11 am

AlexSas wrote:Forum Link: http://lanenicu.forum.st
    Description of Issue(s): Forum not working, it does not connect.

It gives me error that there is no forum.
    Not from dot.tk since I wiped there and has no effect. You please help me!
    Please help... Sad