The forum of the forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The forum of the forums
4 posters

Academy Hacking

JamesJolt

Language : English

In progress Academy Hacking

Post by JamesJolt December 7th 2014, 5:14 am

I did not know where else to post this but i need to let your administration know about this.

http://mada-2014.canadian-forum.com/forum has been under attack by members of http://shuraduelacademy.forumotion.com/
    they have been spamming codes into the Chatbox on MADA that have been screwing up the chatbox and making it utterly unusable.

http://prntscr.com/5e2bqg this is their discussion about hacking the forum.

http://prntscr.com/5e2fjp This is a post by Niquon from Shuraduelacademy threatening MADA to join them or be destroyed. When the affiliation was denied, Niquon715, Kuriboo, and Super Drace from SDA joined into the MADA chatbox and spammed the coding that destroyed the webpage.
    The 3 specified names are administration of Shura Duel Academy.

Niquon admitting he inserted the code into the chat box http://prntscr.com/5e29uf
    _Twisted_Mods_
    _Twisted_Mods_
    Helper
    Helper

Male Posts : 2083

In progress Re: Academy Hacking

Post by _Twisted_Mods_ December 7th 2014, 6:40 am

there is a report link in the bottom corner of there site you can use to submit this information and the litigation team will handle the issue as far as this site goes noone here handles this type of issue .. i would suggest banning his account on your forum make sure you turn on captcha for the registration process and maybe goto profile options and make a few profile options mandatory to fill out ..he will be annoyed to death having to fill in every option just to make another account ..also you can limit the accounts that can be made per ip address .. as far as them actually doing something to your site that cant happen forumotion is very well protected not to mention even if by some chance they the master hacker of the internet forumotion still has your site backed up and can be restored in no time
    JamesJolt

Post by JamesJolt December 7th 2014, 6:48 am

_Twisted_Mods_ wrote:there is a report link in the bottom corner of there site you can use to submit this information and the litigation team will handle the issue as far as this site goes noone here handles this type of issue .. i would suggest banning his account on your forum make sure you turn on captcha for the registration process and maybe goto profile options and make a few profile options mandatory to fill out ..he will be annoyed to death having to fill in every option just to make another account ..also you can limit the accounts that can be made per ip address .. as far as them actually doing something to your site that cant happen forumotion is very well protected not to mention even if by some chance they the master hacker of the internet forumotion still has your site backed up and can be restored in no time
    I have disabled BBCodes and HTMLs so they cannot post their code that caused the hacks. They have been IP banned but are using a proxy to avoid the ban. and it wont let me report on the forum page i was blocked there for calling them out on the hack and now i cant do anything but view a page that says "You are banned"
    Ange Tuteur
    Ange Tuteur
    Forumaster

Male Posts : 13207
    Language : English & 日本語

Post by Ange Tuteur December 7th 2014, 6:51 am

Hello JamesJolt,

I'm sorry, but we do not handle quarrels among members or forums. You would have to sit down with the other members / forum and work out your problems. If you cannot do that, then your only option is the ban the IP of the people who are antagonizing your members. You can also set in some extra security, such as set member registrations to administrator activation. Eventually they will grow bored if they cannot instantly join and do what ever it is they're doing.

As for your chat, they probably either submitted some HTML or bbcode. Just go to Administration Panel > General > Messages and e-mails > Configuration

Disable both HTML and bbcode, then go to the chat and type /cls

After that follow the same steps above except enable HTML and bbcode.
    JamesJolt

Post by JamesJolt December 7th 2014, 6:56 am

Ange Tuteur wrote:Hello JamesJolt,

I'm sorry, but we do not handle quarrels among members or forums. You would have to sit down with the other members / forum and work out your problems. If you cannot do that, then your only option is the ban the IP of the people who are antagonizing your members. You can also set in some extra security, such as set member registrations to administrator activation. Eventually they will grow bored if they cannot instantly join and do what ever it is they're doing.

As for your chat, they probably either submitted some HTML or bbcode. Just go to Administration Panel > General > Messages and e-mails > Configuration

Disable both HTML and bbcode, then go to the chat and type /cls

After that follow the same steps above except enable HTML and bbcode.
    We have already dissabled BBCode and HTML, but even with Admin Approval of new registered accounts they keep coming. and its all because they dont want competition for members. we are not the first ones they have done it too
    JamesJolt

Post by JamesJolt December 7th 2014, 7:00 am

Well can you do anything about them publicly displaying my internet IP address?
    Ange Tuteur
    Ange Tuteur
    Forumaster

Post by Ange Tuteur December 7th 2014, 7:04 am

If you have definitive proof that they are breaking Forumotion's terms of service, then you can submit a litigation to our litigation team. See Illicit contents of the terms of service to see if any of the content mentioned pertains to your problem.

Other than that I cannot do anything, as these types of things are handled by the litigation team.
    JamesJolt

Post by JamesJolt December 7th 2014, 7:18 am

http://prntscr.com/5e32mf does this count for anything? Attacks of Networks and Servers. they attacked our server. and if i screenshotted it i could show you Plenty of Racial Hatred.
    Ange Tuteur
    Ange Tuteur
    Forumaster

Post by Ange Tuteur December 7th 2014, 7:28 am

If you believe they are breaking the terms of service you should submit the content to the litigation team for review. Wink
    SLGray
    SLGray
    Administrator
    Administrator

Male Posts : 51499

Post by SLGray December 7th 2014, 5:11 pm

You need to send a litigation report, because we are not part of the litigation team.  Forumotion will only get involved if a forum is breaking the Terms of Service.

You can send all the proof in the litigation report.

Academy Hacking Slgray10

When your topic has been solved, ensure you mark the topic solved.
    Never post your email in public.

Current date/time is September 23rd 2024, 6:20 pm