Daily backups not working? Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
2 posters

Daily backups not working?

Solved Daily backups not working?

Post by Guest 12/12/2014, 01:06

Hi!

I want to set and configure daily backups, however, when in the ACP and I hit the link to do so, it says "the page does not exist" and I can only hit a button to make a new forum (which I don't want at this stage).

When I use the forum utilities, no restores are available, even though in the ACP it says daily backups are being made. No options to set the daily backups are available.

What's "wrong"? I remember in the past on www.game-xtreme.com I could manage backups and restores. Why can't I on fcnl.actieforum.com ?

I tried as a founder and on another account using admin privileges. Both unsuccessfully.

Sam.

Last edited by SamanthaS on 19/12/2014, 13:41; edited 3 times in total
    SLGray
    SLGray
    Administrator
    Administrator

Male Posts : 51497
    Language : English

Solved Re: Daily backups not working?

Post by SLGray 12/12/2014, 01:12

Forumotion does a back up of your forum everyday.  You do not have to manually do it.

There is a known issue with the back up dates in the forum utilities.  The techs are working on it.

Daily backups not working? Slgray10

When your topic has been solved, ensure you mark the topic solved.
    Never post your email in public.

Post by Guest 12/12/2014, 01:14

Ah, that explains it then, I guess. Will we be able to restore like I was used to on www.game-xtreme.com, like restore from several time intervals a day and have the option to select messages, accounts, etc. like before again?
    compac

Language : pakistan

Post by compac 13/12/2014, 12:18

I am not having any trouble opening that part of my administration panel.

adil

Post by Guest 13/12/2014, 17:02

compac wrote:I am not having any trouble opening that part of my administration panel.

adil
    @Compac: Thanks for the info and good for you, but you're not the founder of my websites.

Forumotion, what's the progress on this story? Are technicians looking into this? I can see more than 1 (me) encountered this problem.

Post by Guest 17/12/2014, 03:59

Hi, this is not meant to be a double post, I just want to inform you accessing the backup utility is still not possible...

Post by Guest 19/12/2014, 13:39

Ok, this one is 'Solved'. Seems like the link in the ACP for Dutch forums has a link to the old backup / restore utility location still. I can see restore points now using another link.

Old: http://www.actieforum.com/utils
    New: http://www.actieforum.com/gereedschap