how to remove the gap between nav bar and  banner also how can i put nav bar over banner like a transparent type navbar Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
2 posters

how to remove the gap between nav bar and banner also how can i put nav bar over banner like a transparent type navbar

girlypiechocochips

Language : english

how to remove the gap between nav bar and  banner also how can i put nav bar over banner like a transparent type navbar Empty how to remove the gap between nav bar and banner also how can i put nav bar over banner like a transparent type navbar

Post by girlypiechocochips Tue 23 Dec 2014, 09:29

http://gxacademy.4rumer.com/

help this is my forum i want to stick the navbar and banner
    also lately i ll be wanting it over the banner so i need codes for both f them
    _Twisted_Mods_
    _Twisted_Mods_
    Helper
    Helper

Male Posts : 2083
    Language : English

how to remove the gap between nav bar and  banner also how can i put nav bar over banner like a transparent type navbar Empty Re: how to remove the gap between nav bar and banner also how can i put nav bar over banner like a transparent type navbar

Post by _Twisted_Mods_ Tue 23 Dec 2014, 12:20

here css to put the navbar over the banner but idk what you mean by stick the navbar and banner

Code:
    #page-header .navbar {
        margin: 0px auto !important;
        position: absolute!important;
        width: 93.5%!important;
        top: 120px!important;
        background: none repeat scroll 0% 0% transparent!important;
        border: medium none!important;
    }

ul.navlinks {
        border-bottom: none!important;
    }