The forum of the forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The forum of the forums
4 posters

Expired Domain Name

sphillips

Language : English

Solved Expired Domain Name

Post by sphillips Sun Jan 04, 2015 5:06 pm

Hello,

I am an non foundation admin for www.yamaha-thundercats.org, Today our domain is now showing as pending for deletion or renewal. I am pretty sure our foundation member renewed the domain via the ACP, however he is currently in hospital and I am unable to ascertain for certain this has been done.
    Could I please request if one of the Forumotion staff could check on this please.

We had, what seems to be, a similar problem last year which was solved by Buttercup.

Many Thanks
    Steve

** Update:

I have found out due to the foundation member's illness and hospitalisation he did not accept the request to renew the domain name.

Am I able to request the renewal or can this only be done via the ACP?

Last edited by sphillips on Sun Jan 04, 2015 8:16 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : update of information)
    Ange Tuteur
    Ange Tuteur
    Forumaster

Male Posts : 13207
    Language : English & 日本語

Solved Re: Expired Domain Name

Post by Ange Tuteur Sun Jan 04, 2015 8:28 pm

Hi @sphillips,

Unless you have access to the foundation account, you wont be able to make transactions via credits management. You will have to wait until the founder returns, or he allows you access the account.
    sphillips

Post by sphillips Sun Jan 04, 2015 11:33 pm

Thank you for your reply and information, will try and get access to his account.
    Shadow
    Shadow
    Manager
    Manager

Male Posts : 16208
    Language : French, English

Post by Shadow Mon Jan 05, 2015 9:41 am

Hello @sphillips

Could you please give me the original url of the forum? I will also try to contact the founder Wink

Thanks in advance for your help

Butter :rose:
    sphillips

Post by sphillips Mon Jan 05, 2015 12:06 pm

Thank you for your reply Buttercup, I was able to get the founder's password this morning and I have accepted the domain renewal. I see that it has been processed and the domain is working again Solved - many thanks.

Apologies for raising the issue, I was under the impression the domain had been renewed, the founder had taken ill with a potentially life threatening condition before he had a chance to do the renewal.

Regards
    Steve
    Shadow
    Shadow
    Manager
    Manager

Male Posts : 16208
    Language : French, English

Post by Shadow Mon Jan 05, 2015 1:13 pm

sphillips wrote:Thank you for your reply Buttercup, I was able to get the founder's password this morning and I have accepted the domain renewal. I see that it has been processed and the domain is working again Solved - many thanks.

Apologies for raising the issue, I was under the impression the domain had been renewed, the founder had taken ill with a potentially life threatening condition before he had a chance to do the renewal.

Regards
    Steve

Hello Steve

Thanks for the information Smile I am glad you managed to renew the domain name properly Smile

Have a nice day :rose:
    Ape
    Ape
    Administrator
    Administrator

Male Posts : 19324
    Language : fluent in dork / mumbojumbo & English haha

Post by Ape Sat Jan 17, 2015 10:38 pm

Topic solved and archived

Expired Domain Name Left1212Expired Domain Name Center11Expired Domain Name Right112
    Expired Domain Name Ape_b110
    Expired Domain Name Ape1010

Current date/time is Sun Sep 22, 2024 11:24 am