URL was redirected to the forum instead of HTML page Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
4 posters

URL was redirected to the forum instead of HTML page

QeemBA
    QeemBA
    Forumember

Language : English

URL was redirected to the forum instead of HTML page Empty URL was redirected to the forum instead of HTML page

Post by QeemBA January 14th 2015, 4:18 am

Hi All

Okay basically i have set HTML page is the main page. Supposedly, when people go to my URL it will sent them to the HTML Page. 

But instead of redirecting to the html side itself but it went to the forum instead. But when I tried to go the html side again, it works. Meaning i have to try twice, then it works.. anyone knows how to resolve this issue?

This issue only happened on mobile. For desktop, it has no issue.
    !_NICK_!
    !_NICK_!
    Active Poster

Male Posts : 1505
    Language : English, HTML, and CSS

URL was redirected to the forum instead of HTML page Empty Re: URL was redirected to the forum instead of HTML page

Post by !_NICK_! January 14th 2015, 4:29 am

It appears to be working for me. When I click the link in your profile, it redirects me to http://www.teamtazkirah.com. And just by adding /forum to that url it redirects me to your forumotion forum. Your html page appears to be a wix site you've made and just copied all the html onto it.
    SLGray
    SLGray
    Administrator
    Administrator

Male Posts : 51498

URL was redirected to the forum instead of HTML page Empty Re: URL was redirected to the forum instead of HTML page

Post by SLGray January 14th 2015, 5:01 am

Did you set it where you create the HTML page then set it here:

Administration Panel > Display > Homepage > Generalities

URL was redirected to the forum instead of HTML page Slgray10

When your topic has been solved, ensure you mark the topic solved.
    Never post your email in public.
    brandon_g
    brandon_g
    Manager
    Manager

Male Posts : 10113

Post by brandon_g January 14th 2015, 5:32 am

!_NICK_! wrote:It appears to be working for me. When I click the link in your profile, it redirects me to http://www.teamtazkirah.com. And just by adding /forum to that url it redirects me to your forumotion forum. Your html page appears to be a wix site you've made and just copied all the html onto it.
    I am having the same proble and I am on a tablet.
    QeemBA
    QeemBA
    Forumember

Post by QeemBA January 18th 2015, 11:44 am

!_NICK_! wrote:It appears to be working for me. When I click the link in your profile, it redirects me to http://www.teamtazkirah.com. And just by adding /forum to that url it redirects me to your forumotion forum. Your html page appears to be a wix site you've made and just copied all the html onto it.

It works if its on PC. but it wont work when on mobile. 

SLGray wrote:Did you set it where you create the HTML page then set it here:

Administration Panel > Display > Homepage > Generalities

I did. 

As you see, when i go to www.teamtazkirah.com on my mobile. it will send me to the forum.
    when I tried again to www.teamtazkirah.com and it works which send me to the correct html page. 

Tried this thing on other mobile too and also I used various browser, but it seems like the problem is got to do with the html.