Like And Thanks Counting System Please Install This Feature In Forumotion Forums Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
4 posters

Like And Thanks Counting System Please Install This Feature In Forumotion Forums

Poll

Do you agree or disagree ?

[ 6 ]
    Like And Thanks Counting System Please Install This Feature In Forumotion Forums Bar_left86%Like And Thanks Counting System Please Install This Feature In Forumotion Forums Bar_right [86%] 
    [ 1 ]
    Like And Thanks Counting System Please Install This Feature In Forumotion Forums Bar_left14%Like And Thanks Counting System Please Install This Feature In Forumotion Forums Bar_right [14%] 

Total Votes: 7
    Poll closed

Like And Thanks Counting System Please Install This Feature In Forumotion Forums Empty Like And Thanks Counting System Please Install This Feature In Forumotion Forums

Post by Guest January 16th 2015, 2:50 pm

Like And Thanks Counting System Please Install This Feature In Forumotion Forums Like_a10

Like And Thanks Counting System Please Install This Feature In Forumotion Forums Like_a11

hello support forum owner sir please install this good features in forumotion forums

This Feature Is Very Use Full

please sir

Thanks For Your Support & Love

( Buttercup Fan )
    SLGray
    SLGray
    Administrator
    Administrator

Male Posts : 51507
    Language : English

Like And Thanks Counting System Please Install This Feature In Forumotion Forums Empty Re: Like And Thanks Counting System Please Install This Feature In Forumotion Forums

Post by SLGray January 17th 2015, 9:31 pm

There is already a thanks system.

Like And Thanks Counting System Please Install This Feature In Forumotion Forums Slgray10

When your topic has been solved, ensure you mark the topic solved.
    Never post your email in public.
    Ange Tuteur
    Ange Tuteur
    Forumaster

Male Posts : 13246
    Language : English & 日本語

Like And Thanks Counting System Please Install This Feature In Forumotion Forums Empty Re: Like And Thanks Counting System Please Install This Feature In Forumotion Forums

Post by Ange Tuteur January 18th 2015, 10:19 am

So, basically a modification to the reputation system which shows the members who liked the post, sorta like that ?
    Like And Thanks Counting System Please Install This Feature In Forumotion Forums Captur53

If I recall correctly, I believe there was a suggestion for this already..
    AlexisMcDevin
    AlexisMcDevin
    Forumember

Male Posts : 134

Post by AlexisMcDevin January 18th 2015, 11:18 am

Ange Tuteur wrote:So, basically a modification to the reputation system which shows the members who liked the post, sorta like that ?
    Like And Thanks Counting System Please Install This Feature In Forumotion Forums Captur53

If I recall correctly, I believe there was a suggestion for this already..

Hi @Ange Tuteur,

You got it. Can you share us the code for showing the members who liked the post? My forum is phpBB3.

Thank you!
    Brian O'conner
    Brian O'conner
    Forumember

Male Posts : 56

Post by Brian O'conner January 18th 2015, 1:11 pm

Voted Yes Nice And Good

Post by Guest January 18th 2015, 1:26 pm

SLGray wrote:There is already a thanks system.

i think this system internal better not external modification

forumotion support forum and many other forum founder and admin not share code :-j Razz all attitude peoples Razz

and this is very important feature for forumotion forums peoples request to staffs and staff no reply :-j Razz Razz

and not share code :-j :-j so i request to forumotion support forum admin this feature add 4 ever helpful option for more power

@Duke3
    Ange Tuteur
    Ange Tuteur
    Forumaster

Post by Ange Tuteur January 18th 2015, 1:42 pm

AlexisMcDevin wrote:Hi @Ange Tuteur,

You got it. Can you share us the code for showing the members who liked the post? My forum is phpBB3.

Thank you!
    I would, but it's much too complicated to setup at the moment, because I'm still developing it.. The method I'm using would be complicated to manage -- you can't leave it sit there and expect it to work for everyone.
    Ange Tuteur
    Ange Tuteur
    Forumaster

Post by Ange Tuteur January 18th 2015, 2:53 pm

@___Anath, @Duke3, @Brian O'conner,

My reply was merely to confirm if that's what you were talking about, because your first post was hard to understand. There is no reason to create another account simply to air your frustration over such. If I see you disrespect our staff or members like this, I or anyone else on the team will not hesitate to do the needful, @Duke3.

I am locking this topic before it gets out of hand, this message is needless of a reply.