The forum of the forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The forum of the forums
2 posters

Icons not showing and new topics not appearing.

ilo
    ilo
    Forumember

Male Posts : 190
    Language : english

Icons not showing and new topics not appearing. Empty Icons not showing and new topics not appearing.

Post by ilo Tue Feb 03, 2015 2:51 pm

Hey guys I have been having this issue for awhile now and I have no idea what happened, Is there a way to fix it? The icons that I have had put, are not showing anymore, they just diapered also the new topics text is not rolling!

Here's the picture:
    Icons not showing and new topics not appearing. Forumicons67476834556745764564575
    TheCrow
    TheCrow
    Manager
    Manager

Male Posts : 6916
    Language : Greek, English

Icons not showing and new topics not appearing. Empty Re: Icons not showing and new topics not appearing.

Post by TheCrow Tue Feb 03, 2015 3:11 pm

Hello,

The icons are gone because you have an empty image there. As for the recent topic what seems to be the problem with that? Also what browser are you using and did you try to clear your browser cashe?

Luffy

Icons not showing and new topics not appearing. Thecro10
     Forum of the Forums

Forumotion Rules | Tips & Tricks |
    FAQ | Did you forget your password?

*** The Support Forum will never ask you for your email or password, so please do not post them anywhere! ***
    No support via PM!
    ilo
    ilo
    Forumember

Male Posts : 190
    Language : english

Icons not showing and new topics not appearing. Empty Re: Icons not showing and new topics not appearing.

Post by ilo Tue Feb 03, 2015 3:59 pm

Hey Luffy,
    about the forum icons, I have had icons uploaded but one day they just disappeared and than I tried to erase the links from the icon boxes, trying to return the original icons but still didn't work.
    The new topics box seems to work on windows explorer, not on google chrome tho it seems to block it somehow.
    TheCrow
    TheCrow
    Manager
    Manager

Male Posts : 6916
    Language : Greek, English

Post by TheCrow Tue Feb 03, 2015 4:09 pm

The box next to the image is not checked right? Because if the box is checked then the image won't display.

Icons not showing and new topics not appearing. Thecro10
     Forum of the Forums

Forumotion Rules | Tips & Tricks |
    FAQ | Did you forget your password?

*** The Support Forum will never ask you for your email or password, so please do not post them anywhere! ***
    No support via PM!

Current date/time is Mon Sep 23, 2024 1:23 pm