Request: Status Update about the Donations currently not available to some of us. Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
2 posters

Request: Status Update about the Donations currently not available to some of us.

Solved Request: Status Update about the Donations currently not available to some of us.

Post by Guest February 16th 2015, 1:27 pm

Hello FM! Hello

It's been a while since you provided us with a status update on the donations on our boards. No donations had been possible on my phpBB3 website since a couple of months now and that's the latest  info I got on that as well, unfortunately. I'd really like to have it all back online and working again. Could FM please provide us with the current status on that? I know you've all been working very hard on that chatbox lately, but is there any progress on the donations issue as well?

Thanks for your assistance.

Regards,

Samantha.
    Shadow
    Shadow
    Manager
    Manager

Male Posts : 16208
    Language : French, English

Solved Re: Request: Status Update about the Donations currently not available to some of us.

Post by Shadow February 16th 2015, 2:29 pm

Hello Samantha

Due to Paypal restrictions we won't reactivate this option for the moment.

Thanks for your understanding :rose:
    _Twisted_Mods_
    _Twisted_Mods_
    Helper
    Helper

Male Posts : 2083
    Language : English

Solved Re: Request: Status Update about the Donations currently not available to some of us.

Post by _Twisted_Mods_ February 16th 2015, 2:32 pm

yea i have also been wanting this back.. been thinking about making a paypal account for donations and connect a button to my forum but i need a foundation .. and i dont think the "im broke foundation" will work

Post by Guest February 16th 2015, 2:35 pm

Buttercup wrote:Hello Samantha

Due to Paypal restrictions we won't reactivate this option for the moment.

Thanks for your understanding :rose:
    @Buttercup : I understand FM is quite busy at the moment, but leaving the majority out of having donations won't really suit me here. Regarding your reply, there's nothing to go about yet, no real change of stats, nothing to really go on yet. Isn't there any hope? What's the forecast? And if PayPal doesn't 'cooperate' in it, why don't you just leave 'm out and have everything back online working again without 'm?

Thanks and regards, :rose:

Samantha.
    Shadow
    Shadow
    Manager
    Manager

Male Posts : 16208
    Language : French, English

Post by Shadow February 16th 2015, 3:36 pm

@SamanthaS

We are busy but there is no link with donations. We don't set up the donation option for commercial reasons. Paypal is one of the most common payment way and 90% of our users buy credits via Paypay. So we won't remove Paypal.

Regards

Buttercup