The forum of the forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The forum of the forums
2 posters

[Help] The problem about the default Host used for uploading avatars, smilies

ziinky
    ziinky

Male Posts : 1
    Language : English, Vietnamese

[Help] The problem about the default Host used for uploading avatars, smilies Empty [Help] The problem about the default Host used for uploading avatars, smilies

Post by ziinky March 2nd 2015, 8:31 am

Hello all Admins and Members!

I'm a Newbie of ForuMotion but recently I've had a problem when I upload avatar and smilies to my forum. I'm describing it below:

Whenever I upload image at this: 
    [Help] The problem about the default Host used for uploading avatars, smilies 12310

The image which I choose to change my avatar becomes like this: 
    [Help] The problem about the default Host used for uploading avatars, smilies 123410

And the smilies become the same!
    (Normal):
    [Help] The problem about the default Host used for uploading avatars, smilies 1234510

(After clicking "View the Smilies"): The smilies died Sad
    [Help] The problem about the default Host used for uploading avatars, smilies 12345610

In addition, when I copy the avatar link address or smilies, I have this link: https://7img.net/users/...etc.. I know it is the default host to upload avatars and smilies.

Therefore, I registered and report problem. Because this is very important to my forum. I hope the Admins will fix it soon.  Sad  If I make any mistakes from this thread, pls answer me as this is the first time.  Shocked

Besides this my forum: http://ziinky.forumvi.com

Thank you guys for reading,
    Ziinky
    brandon_g
    brandon_g
    Manager
    Manager

Male Posts : 10113
    Language : English

[Help] The problem about the default Host used for uploading avatars, smilies Empty Re: [Help] The problem about the default Host used for uploading avatars, smilies

Post by brandon_g March 2nd 2015, 8:39 pm

Hello,

May you translate the screenshots for us?

[Help] The problem about the default Host used for uploading avatars, smilies Brando10
    Remember to mark your topic [Help] The problem about the default Host used for uploading avatars, smilies Solved15 when a solution is found.
    General Rules | Tips & Tricks | FAQ | Forgot Founder Password?

[Help] The problem about the default Host used for uploading avatars, smilies Scre1476
    Team Leader
    Review Section Rules | Request A Review | Sticker Points

Current date/time is September 23rd 2024, 9:34 am