The forum of the forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The forum of the forums
2 posters

A different profile template for my forum?

littleatheart

Language : english

A different profile template for my forum? Empty A different profile template for my forum?

Post by littleatheart 8/3/2015, 07:19

So, I was hoping to make the profiles in my forum appear more attractive. I think the template that it currently has leaves a lot more to be desired.

Is there a way to change the profile template but not the entire theme of the website?
    Where can I find different profile templates to choose from?
    Would I be able to use the graphic design section of this forum to try to get help having a different profile template designed?

Thank you very much to anyone who may be able to help with this!

Last edited by littleatheart on 9/3/2015, 19:25; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : i think it was unclear)
    littleatheart

A different profile template for my forum? Empty Re: A different profile template for my forum?

Post by littleatheart 9/3/2015, 19:26

I edited this because I think the way I worded it the first time was unclear. (consider this a bump as long as that is allowed ^_^)
    TheCrow
    TheCrow
    Manager
    Manager

Male Posts : 6916
    Language : Greek, English

A different profile template for my forum? Empty Re: A different profile template for my forum?

Post by TheCrow 9/3/2015, 19:52

Hello,

You want the profile of each member design to change or the profiles in the messages?

A different profile template for my forum? Thecro10
     Forum of the Forums

Forumotion Rules | Tips & Tricks |
    FAQ | Did you forget your password?

*** The Support Forum will never ask you for your email or password, so please do not post them anywhere! ***
    No support via PM!
    littleatheart

Post by littleatheart 10/3/2015, 03:46

I mean everyone's profile on the website Smile

When you go to look at someone's profile, I would like it to look more organized and appealing.
    So for example, this is the current profile

A different profile template for my forum? Profil10

I would like it to look more like this

https://help.forumotion.com/viewimage.forum?u=http%3A%2F%2Fi1-scripts.softpedia-static.com%2Fscreenshots%2FInvision-Power-Board_30.png

There are still something I would change about that one, but I feel it is at least better than the current one I have.

Current date/time is 23/9/2024, 11:20