On PM Moderator list - but not receiving PM from members Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
4 posters

On PM Moderator list - but not receiving PM from members

pattycakes

Language : english

On PM Moderator list - but not receiving PM from members Empty On PM Moderator list - but not receiving PM from members

Post by pattycakes March 15th 2008, 1:00 am

Hi,

I am on as a Admin (hidden) and Moderator (open) - but for some reason when a member sends a PM to the Moderators List, I am not included??? I have looked at the permissions, and it is the same as all the other moderators, although I am the only moderator that is also a Admin (other than just Admin). On PM Moderator list - but not receiving PM from members Mouais

Please help
    Thanks
    Pattycakes
    pattycakes

On PM Moderator list - but not receiving PM from members Empty Re: On PM Moderator list - but not receiving PM from members

Post by pattycakes March 15th 2008, 1:59 pm

Sad Ok, a normal member has sent a PM to the Moderators list, and I was not included on the PM for some reason.... although when you click on moderators, there I am.

Anybody know how to fix this?
    pattycakes

On PM Moderator list - but not receiving PM from members Empty Re: On PM Moderator list - but not receiving PM from members

Post by pattycakes March 16th 2008, 10:42 pm

Anybody....?
    Somebody.....?
    Nobody.....?

Did I perhaps post this in the wrong place??? On PM Moderator list - but not receiving PM from members Mouais
    Jalokim
    Jalokim
    Energetic

Male Posts : 6113
    Language : English,Polish,CSS,HTML

Post by Jalokim March 16th 2008, 11:00 pm

please do not double or triple post (use edit button)
    please allow a moderator to analyze your problem over 24 hours.
    you posted this in the correct forum
    acef596
    acef596
    Forumember

Male Posts : 494

Post by acef596 March 17th 2008, 12:42 am

Are you the group moderator for moderators?
    pattycakes

Post by pattycakes March 17th 2008, 9:41 am

Hi!

No I am not the group moderator. Admin is the group moderator, but I have Admin and Moderator permissions.
    Adiex
    Adiex
    Active Poster

Male Posts : 1014
    Language : er?

Post by Adiex March 17th 2008, 2:36 pm

make yourself as moderator of that moderator group or at least add you name on that group so you can receive PM from members,

adiex
    pattycakes

Post by pattycakes March 18th 2008, 10:23 am

Embarassed very very sorry.... I just went into my Profile and noticed under Preferences that I had WARN ME OF PM FROM PM MAILING selected as NO!!! [Sending of an email whenever a private message from a PM mailing has been sent to you by the administrator of the forum or a moderator.]

So so sorry Embarassed I'm a newbie, so I'm excused? Embarassed