The forum of the forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The forum of the forums
2 posters

Group and Friend Private Messaging Disabled

DesignersSociety
    DesignersSociety
    Forumember

Female Posts : 146
    Language : english

Group and Friend Private Messaging Disabled Empty Group and Friend Private Messaging Disabled

Post by DesignersSociety March 20th 2015, 2:55 am

This has been happening for awhile on my site, but its really annoying me now. Basically when sending a private message, the friends and groups options are disabled and un-clickable. I'm not positive if this is a glitch others or having or has to do with another coding on my site. Any help would be very appreciated and I can provide coding and links as well!
    DesignersSociety
    DesignersSociety
    Forumember

Group and Friend Private Messaging Disabled Empty Re: Group and Friend Private Messaging Disabled

Post by DesignersSociety March 21st 2015, 2:25 am

BUMP
    SLGray
    SLGray
    Administrator
    Administrator

Male Posts : 51498
    Language : English

Group and Friend Private Messaging Disabled Empty Re: Group and Friend Private Messaging Disabled

Post by SLGray March 21st 2015, 2:43 am

Is this happening to everyone?  Which devices and browsers is this happening on?

Group and Friend Private Messaging Disabled Slgray10

When your topic has been solved, ensure you mark the topic solved.
    Never post your email in public.
    DesignersSociety
    DesignersSociety
    Forumember

Post by DesignersSociety April 2nd 2015, 5:26 am

@SLGray I've tested from Mozilla, Chrome, and IE all not working and I also tested with my regular test user account. Doesn't work at all and Ive tested on Mac and windows 7.

Current date/time is September 23rd 2024, 1:31 am