Home Page and General Templates : Index Body / Index Box   and Code Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
2 posters

Home Page and General Templates : Index Body / Index Box and Code

Thirty
    Thirty
    Forumember

Female Posts : 133
    Language : English

In progress Home Page and General Templates : Index Body / Index Box and Code

Post by Thirty May 7th 2015, 5:03 am

My home page is altered , everything that was in column 3 is at the very bottom of the page and the catagories are stretched out and there is a distance between half - A few catagories at the top and the rest at the bottom.

Home Page : http://30dd.forumotion.com/

In General - in Index Body

What I did was , changed my Add This Share buttons ( buttons with number count) that gives 2 codes :

This code I put in Index Body - then removed it.
    (Step 1: Add the following code to the <body> of your website.  )

<!-- Go to www.addthis.com/dashboard to customize your tools -->
    <script type="text/javascript" src="//s7.addthis.com/js/300/addthis_widget.js#pubid=ra-5422343012bab5fb" async="async"></script>

Then

This code is in a widget in column 1 called Share - still there. But buttons are showing in some places and not in others.

(Step 2: Paste this code into whichever page you would like this tool to show up.)

<!-- Go to www.addthis.com/dashboard to customize your tools -->
    <div class="addthis_sharing_toolbox"></div>

I put code # 1 in Index Body - saved and clicked publish - then I saw Index Box was waiting publish so I clicked that.
    The code didn't work , so I thought there was already code in the Index Body from Add This Follows - so I removed the code in the Index Body - But it did not fix the home page.

I need my home page back .

Inside the catagories ( second page and topics ) its functioning correctly. 

Thank You

Thirty
    http://30dd.forumotion.com/
    SLGray
    SLGray
    Administrator
    Administrator

Male Posts : 51550

In progress Re: Home Page and General Templates : Index Body / Index Box and Code

Post by SLGray May 7th 2015, 7:30 am

I do not see anything wrong with your forum.  Try clearing your browser's cache and history.

Home Page and General Templates : Index Body / Index Box   and Code Slgray10

When your topic has been solved, ensure you mark the topic solved.
    Never post your email in public.
    Thirty
    Thirty
    Forumember

Female Posts : 133

In progress Ok

Post by Thirty May 7th 2015, 8:54 pm

I cleaned Fire Fox cache and history , the home page is the same. I checked my site from my phone and the home page is the same from my lap top.