Requesting Forum Buttons Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Requesting Forum Buttons

Ellianna17
    Ellianna17
    Forumember

Female Posts : 539
    Language : English, Filipino, and Basic Spanish

Completed Requesting Forum Buttons

Post by Ellianna17 Sun 7 Jun 2015 - 6:08

Creation Type: Buttons
    Size (In Pixels): Creator's Choice
    Primary Colors: Blue
    Secondary Colors: Creator's Choice
    Images to include: N/A
    Text to Insert:
    1. New Topic
    2. Post Reply
    3. Locked
    4. New PM
    5. Edit
    6. Thanks
    7. Thanked!
    8. Quote
    9. Multi-Quote (Selected and Unselected)
    10. Delete
    11. View IP
    12. Report (Send RP, Report Sent, Report Locked, Report Unlocked, Unlock Report, Lock Report)
    13. Website (or just WWW)
    14. Profile
    15. PM
    Font (Provide Download Link): Creator's Choice
    Font Color: Creator's Choice
    Link to My Forumotion Forum: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Username on Your Forum: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Link to your Last Graphics Request: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Detailed Description: Hello! I am in need of brand new forum buttons. I leave the appearance of this buttons in your hands, but, I'd like to say that when the Multi-Quote button is unselected, it shall have the same effect like the button in this support forum; in other words, it should be gray-ish. If possible, I'd like that the post buttons (quote, edit, delete, report, etc.) shall have some small icons in the top left corner of the button. Also, like my other requests, it has to fit the style of the theme. Thank you for your help!

Last edited by Divine_Beauty on Mon 8 Jun 2015 - 1:02; edited 2 times in total

Completed Re: Requesting Forum Buttons

Post by Guest Sun 7 Jun 2015 - 14:50

My try.  Mr. Green

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Ellianna17
    Ellianna17
    Forumember

Post by Ellianna17 Sun 7 Jun 2015 - 15:00

Diana wrote:My try.  Mr. Green

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] 
    Such great buttons you made,  [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]! Maybe add another effect to the "locked" icon, like gray or red? And, oh! You forgot the rest of the report buttons. Thank you for your help! Mr. Green

Edit:
    I'm so sorry but, I forgot to add "Online"! If possible, I'd like that this button should be animated.

Post by Guest Sun 7 Jun 2015 - 16:26

Lol

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]   [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Ellianna17
    Ellianna17
    Forumember

Post by Ellianna17 Mon 8 Jun 2015 - 9:34

Thank you, [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]! Request complete. Smile

Post by Guest Mon 8 Jun 2015 - 9:46

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    You're welcome! Have a nice day!   Very Happy

Request complete.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Topic moved to [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]