Recent Forum Issues (Notifications, Slow Loading, Chatbox, Servimg and Tagging Issues) Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
+9
Ape
Ben_is_easily_amused
RsS.YuGi
Van-Helsing
Herry Sudrajat
Ange Tuteur
Pizza Boi
Shadow
Derri
13 posters

Recent Forum Issues (Notifications, Slow Loading, Chatbox, Servimg and Tagging Issues)

Derri
    Derri
    Helper
    Helper

Male Posts : 8755
    Language : English & Basic French

In progress Recent Forum Issues (Notifications, Slow Loading, Chatbox, Servimg and Tagging Issues)

Post by Derri July 4th 2015, 7:05 pm

Recent Forum Issues

Hello Dear Members,

Last night there was a Network issue and forums were inaccessible for sometime. This was repaired as quickly as possible by Forumotion technicians but there are still a number of issues which are affecting forums.

1) The Chatbox is suffering slow loading and various other issues, you might it difficult to connect.
    2) The Toolbar isn't loading any notifications although they are present in the profile --> Notifications.
    3) Username tagging is not working, you'll be able to tag someone but they won't get a notification
    4) There might be some issues loading forums such as slow loading and possibly connection timeout and also you might get a blank page when sending private messages.
    5) Servimg is currently down and therefore on the toolbar the host image button is therefore not working.

Our Technicans are aware of these and they're working to fix these issues. However at this time we don't have an estimated time for these issues to be fixed. I'll be sure to keep you all updated as we find out more information.

If you have any additional issues you can make a report here: https://help.forumotion.com/t141715-only-topic-notifications-loading-chatbox-servimg-and-tagging-issues#965158

Regards
    Forumotion

Derri
    Derri
    Helper
    Helper

In progress Re: Recent Forum Issues (Notifications, Slow Loading, Chatbox, Servimg and Tagging Issues)

Post by Derri July 4th 2015, 9:18 pm

Hi,

Everyone it would appear all the issues have been solved. Notifications are now coming online again and servimg is back online.

If you're having any troubles then please report them in the above thread.

Apologies for what has happened.
    Derri
    Derri
    Helper
    Helper

In progress Re: Recent Forum Issues (Notifications, Slow Loading, Chatbox, Servimg and Tagging Issues)

Post by Derri July 5th 2015, 2:51 am

Hi Again Everyone,

We are aware https://servimg.com/ is down again. Hopefully this will be resolved soon again. Apologies for the troubles.
    Derri
    Derri
    Helper
    Helper

Post by Derri July 5th 2015, 11:00 am

Hi Everyone,

It would appear all issues have been solved as of now.

We thank you for all the patience you've showed during this difficult downtime.
    Shadow
    Shadow
    Manager
    Manager

Male Posts : 16217
    Language : French, English

Post by Shadow July 6th 2015, 9:38 am

Hello dear members,

We had many problems this weekend Sad We know it was very very annoying for you and we really apologize for the trouble. Our technicians worked this weekend to fix those issues as fast as possible...

I will let your know when I've more info. Thanks for your patience and understanding.

best regards
    Buttercup
    Pizza Boi
    Pizza Boi
    Hyperactive

Male Posts : 2016
    Language : French

Post by Pizza Boi July 7th 2015, 9:31 pm

Hi Very Happy 

1) The Chatbox is suffering slow loading and various other issues, you might it difficult to connect.
    This problem is still occurring for some forums I went into.

4) There might be some issues loading forums such as slow loading and possibly connection timeout and also you might get a blank page when sending private messages.

Still an issue for some unless it was already saved in your cache and cookies initially. I tried it in multiple hardware as well as connections (Different areas to boot).

Regards,
    Pizza Boi
    Ange Tuteur
    Ange Tuteur
    Forumaster

Male Posts : 13246
    Language : English & 日本語

Post by Ange Tuteur July 7th 2015, 9:40 pm

Unfortunately the slowdowns strike again.. grrr!!!!!

As I mentioned here, it's currently being looked into. For the moment we will just have to bear with it until the problem has been rectified. Zen
    Herry Sudrajat
    Herry Sudrajat
    Forumember

Male Posts : 57
    Language : Indonesian, English

Post by Herry Sudrajat July 7th 2015, 9:56 pm

now, admin panel so slowly. must redirect my browser, again and again... TT

hopefully can be quickly resolved :rose:
    Van-Helsing
    Van-Helsing
    Hyperactive

Male Posts : 2431
    Language : English, Greek

Post by Van-Helsing July 7th 2015, 9:56 pm

Hello,
    Now there are slowdown on forumotion forums.
    RsS.YuGi
    RsS.YuGi
    Forumember

Male Posts : 120
    Language : English

Post by RsS.YuGi July 7th 2015, 10:02 pm

Everything is just slow, nothing loads properly and this's really upsetting!!!! 
    Please fix it! Forumotion of recent started having issues all the time, I just wonder why. :/
    Derri
    Derri
    Helper
    Helper

Post by Derri July 7th 2015, 10:21 pm

RsS.YuGi wrote:Everything is just slow, nothing loads properly and this's really upsetting!!!! 
    Please fix it! Forumotion of recent started having issues all the time, I just wonder why. :/

Sorry about this, hopefully the technicians will solve this soon.
    Van-Helsing
    Van-Helsing
    Hyperactive

Male Posts : 2431
    Language : English, Greek

Post by Van-Helsing July 7th 2015, 10:24 pm

Hello @Derri,
    An additional problem which it is appeared is on the chatbox I cant connect to chat or it is delaying to connect me.
    Ben_is_easily_amused

Post by Ben_is_easily_amused July 7th 2015, 11:24 pm

Just wanted to chime in that we're having the same problems at www.newsfixboard.com. I'm sure you've got top men working on it right now ... top men.
    Ben_is_easily_amused

Post by Ben_is_easily_amused July 7th 2015, 11:28 pm

Just wanted to chime in that we're having the same problems at www.newsfixboard.com. I'm sure you've got top men working on it right now ... top men.
    Ape
    Ape
    Administrator
    Administrator

Male Posts : 19212
    Language : fluent in dork / mumbojumbo & English haha

Post by Ape July 7th 2015, 11:58 pm

Can not get on any site without having to hold on for about 5 mins a time. can not even use the support forum that well just takes to long to post anything

Recent Forum Issues (Notifications, Slow Loading, Chatbox, Servimg and Tagging Issues) Left1212Recent Forum Issues (Notifications, Slow Loading, Chatbox, Servimg and Tagging Issues) Center11Recent Forum Issues (Notifications, Slow Loading, Chatbox, Servimg and Tagging Issues) Right112
    Recent Forum Issues (Notifications, Slow Loading, Chatbox, Servimg and Tagging Issues) Ape_b110
    Recent Forum Issues (Notifications, Slow Loading, Chatbox, Servimg and Tagging Issues) Ape1010
    Global Federation
    Global Federation
    Forumember

Post by Global Federation July 8th 2015, 12:40 am

Tool-bar links either do not load or are severely slow. Chat box slow, archives won't show up. Takes long to access any forum.

[Edit] Posting takes long as well.
    brandon_g
    brandon_g
    Manager
    Manager

Male Posts : 10112

Post by brandon_g July 8th 2015, 1:27 am

Just wanted to report turtle paced loading speeds as well over at http://www.broadcastingduo.forumotion.com . Painfully slow. I know you guys are doing your best to work on it. Just wanted to report it.

-Brandon

Recent Forum Issues (Notifications, Slow Loading, Chatbox, Servimg and Tagging Issues) Brando10
    Remember to mark your topic Recent Forum Issues (Notifications, Slow Loading, Chatbox, Servimg and Tagging Issues) Solved15 when a solution is found.
    General Rules | Tips & Tricks | FAQ | Forgot Founder Password?

Recent Forum Issues (Notifications, Slow Loading, Chatbox, Servimg and Tagging Issues) Scre1476
    Team Leader
    Review Section Rules | Request A Review | Sticker Points
    SLGray
    SLGray
    Administrator
    Administrator

Male Posts : 51553

Post by SLGray July 8th 2015, 1:37 am

Recent Forum Issues (Notifications, Slow Loading, Chatbox, Servimg and Tagging Issues) Slgray10

When your topic has been solved, ensure you mark the topic solved.
    Never post your email in public.
    Michael_vx
    Michael_vx
    Forumember

Male Posts : 664
    Language : Arabic and some English

Post by Michael_vx July 8th 2015, 3:57 am

here something happen i have already posted a post about it but im showing the image here so if any one have seen something like it may say soo

Recent Forum Issues (Notifications, Slow Loading, Chatbox, Servimg and Tagging Issues) Image
    SLGray
    SLGray
    Administrator
    Administrator

Male Posts : 51553

Post by SLGray July 8th 2015, 6:56 am

Like I already said it is related to the issues that started last Friday.  The techs are working on the issues.

Recent Forum Issues (Notifications, Slow Loading, Chatbox, Servimg and Tagging Issues) Slgray10

When your topic has been solved, ensure you mark the topic solved.
    Never post your email in public.
    Shadow
    Shadow
    Manager
    Manager

Male Posts : 16217
    Language : French, English

Post by Shadow July 8th 2015, 9:27 am

Hello dear members,

For the moment, I don't have more information about what happened yesterday. I can understand it is very annoying for you especially because we had many bugs last week.

Be sure we are making our best to solve all issues... Our technicians are working on it (night and weekend included) Unfortunately technology is not a perfect science Sad

As soon as I have more information, I'll let you know :rose: 

Thanks for your trust :rose: 

Buttercup