Forum Banned - OnlineGuardian Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
5 posters

Forum Banned - OnlineGuardian

GuerillaMonk

Language : slovene

Solved Forum Banned - OnlineGuardian

Post by GuerillaMonk July 8th 2015, 1:54 pm

Dear Forumotion,

today, just after I PAID YOU AGAIN for your forum services, I get a notice from The OnlineGuardian: Your forums are banned permanently.

More than 3 years you hosted a forum for me, called AutoflowerSlovenija....on private domain: autoflowerslovenija.net.
    It was a cannabis dedicated site used as an info site, which is allowed and legal in my Country. The forum itself was intended for primarily Slovenian users.

1. Banning a forum JUST AFTER I RENEW MY DOMAIN AND HOSTING THROUGH YOUR services is unnaceptable and i want an instant refund! (i feel so disapointed by you guys im burning inside - this is the lowest move a company can do to its client)

2. I am the co-owner of information, data, pic and other material on this forum - by banning my forum without notice and now allowing me to access it, you are in direct violation with the law.

3. If my forum is somehow not `legal or allowed` by your terms, that means that none of our contracts and purchases made in the last 3 years were valid/legal and should be refunded!

4. By deleting my forums you have made a direct financial damage to our company, which should be discussed by contacting me at:

And finaly, DO you guys really think doing business this way is ok? Just erase all the work we put in in the last 3 years without any notice? THis is the most ignorant way of dealing with customers EVER. Please, slap yorselves next time, before you advertise ur company as USER FRIENDLY.

Our lawyers will need a couple of days to check your TOS and local laws, in the meanwhile it would be best if you contact me at the given mail address so we can discuss this problem.

With respect,

Monk
    brandon_g
    brandon_g
    Manager
    Manager

Male Posts : 10110
    Language : English

Solved Re: Forum Banned - OnlineGuardian

Post by brandon_g July 8th 2015, 2:23 pm

Hello,

If online gaurdian took the off it, it means your forum violated the Forumotion TOU in some way. Forumotion wouldn't look into your forum for any potetial violations unless someone reported your site. Hence why they never spotted it. You are more then welcome to contest the ban if you feel your forum doesn't break any of the tou.

Regards,
    -Brandon

Forum Banned - OnlineGuardian Brando10
    Remember to mark your topic Forum Banned - OnlineGuardian Solved15 when a solution is found.
    General Rules | Tips & Tricks | FAQ | Forgot Founder Password?

Forum Banned - OnlineGuardian Scre1476
    Team Leader
    Review Section Rules | Request A Review | Sticker Points
    GuerillaMonk

Post by GuerillaMonk July 8th 2015, 2:36 pm

1. Can you specify for me which part of TOS is the problem for us?

2. I paid you for my domain renewal: AutoflowerSlovenija.net. Can i access it or will you make a refund. I would also like the refund for removing adds. These two purchases were made today, an hour before you erased my forums.

3. Is it possible to access my data on forums - such as pics etc. As im aware i co-own this material with Forumotion and i think i have the right to access it under French law? I intend to remake the forums - is transfering through converters an option?

Thank You,

MOnk
    Ange Tuteur
    Ange Tuteur
    Forumaster

Male Posts : 13207
    Language : English & 日本語

Post by Ange Tuteur July 8th 2015, 2:40 pm

Hi @GuerillaMonk,

The termination of your forum may be related to an ongoing litigation report someone submitted, or due to other legal issues. Normally you would receive a 30 day notice in your Admin Panel, but when a forum is terminated without notice it is usually do to severe violations of the Terms of Service. Note that the Forum Service originates from France, so all forums must be in accordance with French laws.

Regarding refunds, I'd recommend that you read the terms of service. Notable portions include Refund Policy, and Illicit Contents which may help explain the termination of your forum.

Furthermore, there should be an option to contest the decision made by Online Guardian. You're free to do that, or I can contact our Administrator as I'm only here Voluntarily.
    GuerillaMonk

Post by GuerillaMonk July 8th 2015, 2:54 pm

About refund:

The payment was made directly to your company so i am entitled to cool off period of 15 days. Where can i cancell this purchase?:

Details of the transaction on Forumotion:

Order title:Credit -
    Transaction reference:
    Date and time of payment:On Wednesday, 8 July 2015 09:13:21 UTC
    Payment method#############
    ############
    [th]Product reference[/th][th]Surname[/th][th]Price incl. VAT[/th][th]Quantity[/th][th]Total incl. VAT[/th]
    No.0: CRED1credit17,30 EUR117,30 EUR
    Your order total inc. VAT: 17,30 EUR
    Following your payment, an HiPay wallet account has been created to facilitate your future online purchases. You can complete your HiPay wallet account on www.hipaywallet.com
    Shadow
    Shadow
    Manager
    Manager

Male Posts : 16208
    Language : French, English

Post by Shadow July 8th 2015, 3:28 pm

Hello,

OnlieGuardian is mandated to "clean" our service as you can read on this tutorial.
    About the forum closure without notice, this is OnlineGuardian right as you can read on the TOS:
    Any forum which contains texts, links, pictures, animations, videos or any other content recognized as Illegal will be deleted without notice or warning

Then, I remember you that our service is located in France so our laws fit with our country. Cannabis is illegal so we cannot accept this type of contain. About the payment thanks for sending me all your personal information.

Best regards
    Buttercup
    GuerillaMonk

Post by GuerillaMonk July 8th 2015, 3:32 pm

Very Happy Can you expect me to publicly post my personal details and banck card details? Very Happy I already asked...where can i discuss a refund? Can you direct me pls.

THank You.
    Derri
    Derri
    Helper
    Helper

Male Posts : 8711
    Language : English & Basic French

Post by Derri July 8th 2015, 3:36 pm

GuerillaMonk wrote:Very Happy Can you expect me to publicly post my personal details and banck card details? Very Happy I already asked...where can i discuss a refund? Can you direct me pls.

THank You.

I believe Buttercup means by private message: https://help.forumotion.com/privmsg?mode=post&u=6001
    Shadow
    Shadow
    Manager
    Manager

Male Posts : 16208
    Language : French, English

Post by Shadow July 8th 2015, 3:47 pm

Hello

Yes I meat by private messages sorry for the confusing. Anyway, this topic is managed by private message now.

Regards