The forum of the forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The forum of the forums
4 posters

Violation of Personal Rights

tgrl

Language : English

Solved Violation of Personal Rights

Post by tgrl Tue 11 Aug - 4:10

Hello. There is a site which is made with forumotion. My personal information, photos and my sister's photo are used by another people in the site. I sent too many messages to the site. I have been waiting for a long time, but there is no reply. Can any site manager please contact with me? I'm ready to show the proofs and I can send a copy of my identity card. It is very very disturbing for me and my sister. I will give the site address in private message to the manager. Please. I'm waiting...

Last edited by tgrl on Tue 11 Aug - 14:02; edited 1 time in total
    brandon_g
    brandon_g
    Manager
    Manager

Male Posts : 10113

Solved Re: Violation of Personal Rights

Post by brandon_g Tue 11 Aug - 4:59

Hello,

If you feel the forum is breaking FM's TOU, you can report them to forumotion using the litigation tool: https://www.forumotion.com/litigation

-Brandon

Violation of Personal Rights Brando10
    Remember to mark your topic Violation of Personal Rights Solved15 when a solution is found.
    General Rules | Tips & Tricks | FAQ | Forgot Founder Password?

Violation of Personal Rights Scre1476
    Team Leader
    Review Section Rules | Request A Review | Sticker Points
    tgrl

Post by tgrl Tue 11 Aug - 5:11

Thanks for reply. I know that, but the tool is sending the report to the site which is breaking the rules. And the site is not followed by anybody. So, it didn't help me.

edit: When I used the tool, there was a text like that "your report is sent to {forum link}". But I already tried this. I need upper level help.
    SLGray
    SLGray
    Administrator
    Administrator

Male Posts : 51499

Post by SLGray Tue 11 Aug - 5:44

If you send a litigation report, it is also sent to the Forumotion litigation team which will check the forum.

Violation of Personal Rights Slgray10

When your topic has been solved, ensure you mark the topic solved.
    Never post your email in public.
    tgrl

Post by tgrl Tue 11 Aug - 5:56

SLGray wrote:If you send a litigation report, it is also sent to the Forumotion litigation team which will check the forum.
    Oh, okay then. Thank you for information.
    brandon_g
    brandon_g
    Manager
    Manager

Male Posts : 10113

Post by brandon_g Tue 11 Aug - 6:30

Yeah, just for the record, the report an abuse link on the forum will not send a report to the FM team, only to the admins of the site. The litigation tool is only method of sending a report to the Forumotion litigation team. Just wanted to make sure that was known to avoid any possible confusion.

With that said, I hope your issue will work out and your welcome for the help, I will do it again anytime.

-Brandon
    tgrl

Post by tgrl Tue 11 Aug - 6:43

brandon_g wrote:Yeah, just for the record, the report an abuse link on the forum will not send a report to the FM team, only to the admins of the site. The litigation tool is only method of sending a report to the Forumotion litigation team. Just wanted to make sure that was known to avoid any possible confusion.

With that said, I hope your issue will work out and your welcome for the help, I will do it again anytime.

-Brandon

Thanks again. I sent a report last year. I guess that I sent a report three months ago too. I can't resolve that problem by this way. Because there is no response. I don't know what I must to do to get help.

edit: Even I sent a copy of my identity card with the reports. What can I do else? Really I don't know. I'm still disturbed and able to only wait. Sadly.
    Shadow
    Shadow
    Manager
    Manager

Male Posts : 16208
    Language : French, English

Post by Shadow Tue 11 Aug - 13:25

Hello

When you contact the litigation team, be sure to provide all information like:
    - The direct topic url on wich there are some personal information (the team cannot browse the whole forum to find the topic)
    - Of course, the url of your forum
    - A screenshot

There is no reason the team doesn't reply.

Best regards
    tgrl

Post by tgrl Tue 11 Aug - 14:02

Buttercup wrote:Hello

When you contact the litigation team, be sure to provide all information like:
    - The direct topic url on wich there are some personal information (the team cannot browse the whole forum to find the topic)
    - Of course, the url of your forum
    - A screenshot

There is no reason the team doesn't reply.

Best regards

It deleted just now. The team replied me. And I sent the proofs. I am glad now. Thank the team so much!
    Shadow
    Shadow
    Manager
    Manager

Male Posts : 16208
    Language : French, English

Post by Shadow Tue 11 Aug - 15:48

Your welcome. have a nice day

Current date/time is Mon 23 Sep - 20:23