I Want the same background like this image you will see below :) Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
2 posters

I Want the same background like this image you will see below :)

giannismoll7
    giannismoll7
    Forumember

Male Posts : 234
    Language : Greek,Albanian and some english

I Want the same background like this image you will see below :) Empty I Want the same background like this image you will see below :)

Post by giannismoll7 August 14th 2015, 12:21 am

Creation Type : Banner
    Dimensions : 1250x300
    Primary Colors : #3A3D4D
    Secondary Colors : #BB17A1
    Images to include :
    Text to insert : WLGAMING
    Font : N/A
    Font Color : #F4EFEF
    Link to my Forumotion forum : http://www.onepiecegr-rpg.com/forum.htm
    Username on the forum : Monkey D. Luffy
    Link to last graphic request : N/A
    Detail description : I dont want the cowboy logo of course.
    I want the Background with the stripe and to write WLGaming.

We can add a beautiful heart to replace the cowboy logo because(WLGaming = We Love Gaming)

Like this:

https://ton.twitter.com/i/ton/data/dm/631952648430706691/631952648476868608/oxBnaEGu.png

for colors we can use this:
    https://scontent-fra3-1.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xpf1/v/t1.0-9/11059856_1139667366060258_6445465790136140078_n.png?oh=b21351cf78bc855d7721baddef1535b3&oe=5649D143
    BlackScorpion
    BlackScorpion
    Graphic Designer
    Graphic Designer

Male Posts : 7032
    Language : English

I Want the same background like this image you will see below :) Empty Re: I Want the same background like this image you will see below :)

Post by BlackScorpion August 17th 2015, 5:43 am

Dude, check the 1st link to that image you posted, it seems broken this is what i get.

I Want the same background like this image you will see below :) Screen12

I Want the same background like this image you will see below :) Empty Re: I Want the same background like this image you will see below :)

Post by Guest August 19th 2015, 1:02 pm

As BlackScorpion said above, the link you sent is broken and we cannot see what you want.  If you cannot update this request, we will be unable to complete it for you.  Sad

Post by Guest August 25th 2015, 4:48 am

I Want the same background like this image you will see below :) 10dayss_zpsaczxnetk
    I Want the same background like this image you will see below :) EmptyYour request passed 10 days without any reply from you, therefore your topic is moved to the garbage.  If you still need this request at a later date, feel free to open a new topic.

Please read the section rules: Graphic Design Section Rules