Why has the format or appearance of my forum links changed when copy and pasting them ? Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
2 posters

Why has the format or appearance of my forum links changed when copy and pasting them ?

azwiz
    azwiz
    Forumember

Male Posts : 837
    Language : english

Why has the format or appearance of my forum links changed when copy and pasting them ? Empty Why has the format or appearance of my forum links changed when copy and pasting them ?

Post by azwiz Fri 4 Sep - 17:47

When I try and copy and paste the title of a posting , or the title of a forum or category . The text and format have changed recently . 

Here is an example

KELLY HAS THE EAGLE EYE

above is how it looks now 

below is how they looked previously 

KELLY HAS THE EAGLE EYE

I do not like this new result . What can I do to fix it back to a normal looking link ?
      What I see, and what transfers is the white text  on a black block . I transfer it to a different forum and what I see stays that way . IDK if others see the same result I do on anything anymore .

Why has the format or appearance of my forum links changed when copy and pasting them ? White_11

KELLY HAS THE EAGLE EYE this will stay white on black until I click send in support . Then it will be normal . But not in the other forum . It stays white on black .

Screen shot is example

Last edited by azwiz on Fri 4 Sep - 18:29; edited 3 times in total
    SLGray
    SLGray
    Administrator
    Administrator

Male Posts : 51497
    Language : English

Why has the format or appearance of my forum links changed when copy and pasting them ? Empty Re: Why has the format or appearance of my forum links changed when copy and pasting them ?

Post by SLGray Fri 4 Sep - 17:54

Are you using WYSIWYG mode?

Why has the format or appearance of my forum links changed when copy and pasting them ? Slgray10

When your topic has been solved, ensure you mark the topic solved.
    Never post your email in public.
    azwiz
    azwiz
    Forumember

Why has the format or appearance of my forum links changed when copy and pasting them ? Empty Re: Why has the format or appearance of my forum links changed when copy and pasting them ?

Post by azwiz Fri 4 Sep - 18:21

SLGray wrote:Are you using WYSIWYG mode?
      From my view it stays the same on either mode . WYSIWYG is the one with the regular black text right ? That is what I use . The other is for editing codes and that is is yellow text right ?
    SLGray
    SLGray
    Administrator
    Administrator

Post by SLGray Fri 4 Sep - 18:23

Why has the format or appearance of my forum links changed when copy and pasting them ? Slgray10

azwiz
    azwiz
    Forumember

Post by azwiz Sat 5 Sep - 2:49

Once again another mysterious editing or coding glitch has come and gone . It lasted a few hours and is now back to normal . Thank you for trying to help with this . It is solved .
    SLGray
    SLGray
    Administrator
    Administrator

Post by SLGray Sat 5 Sep - 3:29

Since no solution was given, this topic will be sent to the garbage.