Who are the TOP POSTERS in All the Forums of Forumotion? Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
+4
Russel
Zed is Not Dead
SLGray
Mr. Ganesha
8 posters

Who are the TOP POSTERS in All the Forums of Forumotion?

Mr. Ganesha
    Mr. Ganesha
    Forumember

Male Posts : 96
    Language : Bahasa

Who are the TOP POSTERS in All the Forums of Forumotion? Empty Who are the TOP POSTERS in All the Forums of Forumotion?

Post by Mr. Ganesha September 29th 2015, 6:15 pm

Hmm, I wanna know about this thing, is it possible for us to know that? huhohi
    and also from what Forum the all Top Poster comes?
    SLGray
    SLGray
    Administrator
    Administrator

Male Posts : 51505
    Language : English

Who are the TOP POSTERS in All the Forums of Forumotion? Empty Re: Who are the TOP POSTERS in All the Forums of Forumotion?

Post by SLGray September 29th 2015, 6:19 pm

Do you mean just forums hosted by Forumotion? 

I do not believe there is a way to see the top posters.  You would have to visit each forum.

Who are the TOP POSTERS in All the Forums of Forumotion? Slgray10

When your topic has been solved, ensure you mark the topic solved.
    Never post your email in public.
    Zed is Not Dead
    Zed is Not Dead
    Forumember

Who are the TOP POSTERS in All the Forums of Forumotion? Empty Re: Who are the TOP POSTERS in All the Forums of Forumotion?

Post by Zed is Not Dead September 29th 2015, 6:21 pm

think me means the user on here who has posted on this site the most and is curious what forum they hail from
    SLGray
    SLGray
    Administrator
    Administrator

Male Posts : 51505

Post by SLGray September 29th 2015, 6:43 pm

https://help.forumotion.com/statistics

You can check their profiles to see if they have their forum's link.

Who are the TOP POSTERS in All the Forums of Forumotion? Slgray10

When your topic has been solved, ensure you mark the topic solved.
    Never post your email in public.
    Russel
    Russel
    Active Poster

Male Posts : 1407
    Language : English, Filipino

Post by Russel September 29th 2015, 7:08 pm

@SLGray I believe members don't have right to access the support forum statistics. I'm not sure then. Very Happy

@Mr. Ganesha If you're looking the overall top posters of the support forum, you can see the widget of overall top 10 posters of the support forum in Portal. bounce
    TheCrow
    TheCrow
    Manager
    Manager

Male Posts : 6916
    Language : Greek, English

Post by TheCrow September 29th 2015, 7:24 pm

I think they mean of ALL Forumotion Forums. I mean the company's statistics of forums. Let's say the greatest member has 1 million posts etc. Not only Forumotion's.

Who are the TOP POSTERS in All the Forums of Forumotion? Thecro10
    Forum of the Forums

Forumotion Rules | Tips & Tricks |
    FAQ | Did you forget your password?

*** The Support Forum will never ask you for your email or password, so please do not post them anywhere! ***
    No support via PM!
    Mr. Ganesha
    Mr. Ganesha
    Forumember

Post by Mr. Ganesha October 2nd 2015, 12:59 pm

Zayn wrote:@SLGray I believe members don't have right to access the support forum statistics. I'm not sure then. Very Happy

@Mr. Ganesha If you're looking the overall top posters of the support forum, you can see the widget of overall top 10 posters of the support forum in Portal. bounce

Yes, I know that Sanket is a Top Poster on this Forum (48766 Posts), But, Is it also, He is the Top Poster of All Forum hosted by Forumotion?
    Anzo
    Anzo
    Forumember

Language : English/Arabic

Post by Anzo October 2nd 2015, 1:03 pm

It'd be interesting to have this kind of statistics available Very Happy
    Ange Tuteur
    Ange Tuteur
    Forumaster

Male Posts : 13207
    Language : English & 日本語

Post by Ange Tuteur October 2nd 2015, 1:20 pm

ToTyFruTTy from the Arabic support has about 88000 posts. Who are the TOP POSTERS in All the Forums of Forumotion? Whistle

Not sure about all forums though.
    Mohamed Nsr
    Mohamed Nsr
    Forumember

Male Posts : 112
    Language : Arabic & English

Post by Mohamed Nsr October 2nd 2015, 3:13 pm

Ange Tuteur wrote:ToTyFruTTy from the Arabic support has about 88000 posts. Who are the TOP POSTERS in All the Forums of Forumotion? Whistle

xD no there is one has about 98000 posts, in one of the fourms arabic lol Razz
    Mr. Ganesha
    Mr. Ganesha
    Forumember

Post by Mr. Ganesha October 4th 2015, 1:45 am

Ange Tuteur wrote:ToTyFruTTy from the Arabic support has about 88000 posts. Who are the TOP POSTERS in All the Forums of Forumotion? Whistle

Wow, that's fantastic amount Shocked , compare with our Top Poster that just has about 35311 posts