i need to delete my account on a forum i am banned from  Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
3 posters

i need to delete my account on a forum i am banned from

Vicar of Dibley
    Vicar of Dibley

Language : english

In progress i need to delete my account on a forum i am banned from

Post by Vicar of Dibley October 27th 2015, 2:54 pm

I tried to delete the account by using the form to unsubscribe but it doesn't work, and as i am banned for life i see no reason why i should still be there as a member .

Can you help me delete it please asap
    brandon_g
    brandon_g
    Manager
    Manager

Male Posts : 10113
    Language : English

In progress Re: i need to delete my account on a forum i am banned from

Post by brandon_g October 27th 2015, 3:08 pm

Hello,

If you fill out the form on this page, your account will be deleted: https://www.forumotion.com/unscribe . Wink

-Brandon

i need to delete my account on a forum i am banned from  Brando10
    Remember to mark your topic i need to delete my account on a forum i am banned from  Solved15 when a solution is found.
    General Rules | Tips & Tricks | FAQ | Forgot Founder Password?

i need to delete my account on a forum i am banned from  Scre1476
    Team Leader
    Review Section Rules | Request A Review | Sticker Points
    Vicar of Dibley
    Vicar of Dibley

Post by Vicar of Dibley October 27th 2015, 3:17 pm

brandon_g wrote:Hello,

If you fill out the form on this page, your account will be deleted: https://www.forumotion.com/unscribe . Wink

-Brandon

Hi thank you for your reply, i have done that twice but when i click to submit it takes me to the forum login page that says 'you are banned from this forum'

am i understanding this wrong , is this supposed to delete my account as in i cease to exist on the forum , or should my profile still be there along with profile picture ?
    brandon_g
    brandon_g
    Manager
    Manager

Male Posts : 10113

Post by brandon_g October 27th 2015, 3:30 pm

Doing this method should delete your account fully from the forum. No login SHOULD be required, however, I am not entirelly sure about this as I have never needed to use this method. If you truly want your account deleted, you contact the forum administrator, if you have personal information on the account, then the admin is LEGALLY obligated to delete your account upon request.

-Brandon

i need to delete my account on a forum i am banned from  Brando10
    Remember to mark your topic i need to delete my account on a forum i am banned from  Solved15 when a solution is found.
    General Rules | Tips & Tricks | FAQ | Forgot Founder Password?

i need to delete my account on a forum i am banned from  Scre1476
    Team Leader
    Review Section Rules | Request A Review | Sticker Points
    Vicar of Dibley
    Vicar of Dibley

Post by Vicar of Dibley October 27th 2015, 3:37 pm

brandon_g wrote:Doing this method should delete your account fully from the forum. No login SHOULD be required, however, I am not entirelly sure about this as I have never needed to use this method. If you truly want your account deleted, you contact the forum administrator, if you have personal information on the account, then the admin is LEGALLY obligated to delete your account upon request.

-Brandon

thank you i have contacted the admin a few days ago and my account is still active . I will try again and let him know that legally he is obligated to delete the account .
    SLGray
    SLGray
    Administrator
    Administrator

Male Posts : 51496

Post by SLGray October 27th 2015, 5:11 pm

Vicar of Dibley wrote:
    brandon_g wrote:Doing this method should delete your account fully from the forum. No login SHOULD be required, however, I am not entirelly sure about this as I have never needed to use this method. If you truly want your account deleted, you contact the forum administrator, if you have personal information on the account, then the admin is LEGALLY obligated to delete your account upon request.

-Brandon

thank you i have contacted the admin a few days ago and my account is still active . I will try again and let him know that legally he is obligated to delete the account .
    https://help.forumotion.com/t1526-account-deletion-administrators-obligations

You can only unsubscribe from a forum after you have been a member for a week.  Also I believe you can not unsubscribe if you have been ban.

i need to delete my account on a forum i am banned from  Slgray10

When your topic has been solved, ensure you mark the topic solved.
    Never post your email in public.