The forum of the forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The forum of the forums
2 posters

Nav. bar Witch Icons

Solved Nav. bar Witch Icons

Post by Guest November 9th 2015, 6:23 am

Creation Type : Navbar
    Dimensions : N/A
    Primary Colors : [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Secondary Colors : [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Images to include :
    Text to insert : Portal, Home/Forum, Calendar, Gallery, FAQ, Search, Memberlist
    Font : AR CHRISTY
    Font Color : [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Link to my Forumotion forum : [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Username on the forum : Broomhilda61
    Link to last graphic request : [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Detail description : different colors that is on my forum..black, yellow, red..Also, some for the icons: Portal Home Calendar Gallery FAQ Search Memberlist Usergroups Profile Log out [ ] You have no new messages

If there is any other colors that would look good on them you can add them..your choice..Thank you

"as required" in the size..whatever fits..

Thank you so much Dusty lol

I forgot..the page I put on there for the pictures it doesn't really have to be on that exact page I think there was some on the next page as well sorry

Last edited by Broomhilda on November 9th 2015, 9:26 am; edited 1 time in total
    DustyBones
    DustyBones
    Active Poster

Male Posts : 1234
    Language : English

Solved Re: Nav. bar Witch Icons

Post by DustyBones November 9th 2015, 8:28 am

I came up with something a little bit different..
    Here's how it'll look on your forum;
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Post by Guest November 9th 2015, 8:37 am

Those are beautiful Dusty..

I love them..awesome job..still number 1 in my book and I am forever indebted to you ~1~

I noticed that I had missed a button or icon or whatever that is on the others do I need to put another design request in for that one button

And I better look at these a bit and make sure we're not missing anything lol..

I don't need the Arcade..don't do those my site is for Sims2

Ok let's see..on the Portal page unless the groups, new messages, and profile can be hid from guests I would like to take those off..they can be put on the forum page and only if those can be hid from guests..and how do I change Home to Forum?

That might be it for now lol..so excited to finally have my site a real professional looking banana
    DustyBones
    DustyBones
    Active Poster

Post by DustyBones November 9th 2015, 8:53 am

Broomhilda wrote:Those are beautiful Dusty..

I love them..awesome job..still number 1 in my book and I am forever indebted to you ~1~

I noticed that I had missed a button or icon or whatever that is on the others do I need to put another design request in for that one button

And I better look at these a bit and make sure we're not missing anything lol..

I don't need the Arcade..don't do those my site is for Sims2

Since it's just for one button go ahead and PM me what you need..

Yea, I know you arent using all those navbar buttons, but I went ahead and made a complete set of navbar buttons like I do when I submit a set in the proposal section just in case you ever do need them.

Just put the forum button in place of the home button if you'd rather use that.

PS.. put in a request for some forum icons.. I have an idea you might like... Smile

Post by Guest November 9th 2015, 9:04 am

Goodie, Goodie more toys..can't wait to see what is up your sleeves..

Ok now can those buttons be where the guests can't see them..I know I have it set up now where they can't see everything that members can on that bar..

on my way for the forum icons lol..Dusty you are a sweetheat..this 54 yr old is on pins and needles.. Yes
    DustyBones
    DustyBones
    Active Poster

Post by DustyBones November 9th 2015, 9:14 am

Broomhilda wrote:Ok now can those buttons be where the guests can't see them..I know I have it set up now where they can't see everything that members can on that bar..
    Yes..
    Administration panel/Display/Homepage/Headers & Navigation
    On the right under 'Nav links' Click on the [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] for the button you want to hide and for 'Rights Display' uncheck who you don't want to see it.

Don't forget to edit this topic and mark it solved so you don't get in trouble for having more than one request open.. Smile

Post by Guest November 9th 2015, 9:26 am

Thank you..
    Ellianna17
    Ellianna17
    Forumember

Female Posts : 539
    Language : English, Filipino, and Basic Spanish

Post by Ellianna17 November 9th 2015, 10:16 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Request complete.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Topic moved to [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is September 24th 2024, 12:19 am