Problem with poll in Portal. [solved] Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
3 posters

Problem with poll in Portal. [solved]

A Gaming Revolution

Language : English

Problem with poll in Portal. [solved] Empty Problem with poll in Portal. [solved]

Post by A Gaming Revolution March 24th 2008, 7:50 pm

When I go to my administration panel and go to portal, I see an option with poll that says select poll but it comes up with nothing. I don't understand how to put a poll in my portal. Please help. Thanks!
    Luky
    Luky
    Energetic

Male Posts : 6106
    Language : Romanian, English

Problem with poll in Portal. [solved] Empty Re: Problem with poll in Portal. [solved]

Post by Luky March 24th 2008, 8:12 pm

If you go to admin panel=>Modules=>Portal & calendar=>Configuration and look for this section "Poll module options". You can choose a poll from there.Note that only polls which you already have created for topics will appear in that list.
    A Gaming Revolution

Language : English

Problem with poll in Portal. [solved] Empty Re: Problem with poll in Portal. [solved]

Post by A Gaming Revolution March 24th 2008, 8:13 pm

Luky wrote:If you go to admin panel=>Modules=>Portal & calendar=>Configuration and look for this section "Poll module options". You can choose a poll from there.Note that only polls which you already have created for topics will appear in that list.

Thanks a lot man. I really appreciate it!
    Luky
    Luky
    Energetic

Male Posts : 6106
    Language : Romanian, English

Post by Luky March 24th 2008, 8:15 pm

You're welcome
    lynkobi17
    lynkobi17
    Forumember

Male Posts : 29
    Language : english

Post by lynkobi17 April 21st 2008, 10:33 pm

Thanks allot too...

But I was thinking...what if you want to create poll and don't feel like posting it on the forums?

I hate creating a thread first before making a poll...it just makes me mad..xD

I like the poll thing by the way...