Everytime I try to request something from the Graphic Design Section, the colors I choose reset to "#000000" Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
3 posters

Everytime I try to request something from the Graphic Design Section, the colors I choose reset to "#000000"

Kratos
    Kratos
    Forumember

Male Posts : 328
    Language : English

Solved Everytime I try to request something from the Graphic Design Section, the colors I choose reset to "#000000"

Post by Kratos January 29th 2016, 2:14 am

When I try to request anything from the graphic design section, I choose a color like #FF0000 or #BDB953 it just resets to #000000.

Last edited by Kratos on January 29th 2016, 4:21 am; edited 1 time in total
    Take Notes
    Take Notes
    Helper
    Helper

Male Posts : 2337

Solved Re: Everytime I try to request something from the Graphic Design Section, the colors I choose reset to "#000000"

Post by Take Notes January 29th 2016, 2:19 am

Are you confirming the color after you type it in?
    Kratos
    Kratos
    Forumember

Solved Re: Everytime I try to request something from the Graphic Design Section, the colors I choose reset to "#000000"

Post by Kratos January 29th 2016, 2:21 am

Forumedic wrote:Are you confirming the color after you type it in?
    Yes I am.
    Take Notes
    Take Notes
    Helper
    Helper

Post by Take Notes January 29th 2016, 2:26 am

Are you copying and pasting the hex color into it and them confirming?
    Kratos
    Kratos
    Forumember

Post by Kratos January 29th 2016, 2:29 am

Forumedic wrote:Are you copying and pasting the hex color into it and them confirming?
    Nope, should I?
    Take Notes
    Take Notes
    Helper
    Helper

Post by Take Notes January 29th 2016, 2:33 am

When you put in the color and confirm, does the color show up as #000000?
    Ape
    Ape
    Administrator
    Administrator

Male Posts : 19147
    Language : fluent in dork / mumbojumbo & English haha

Post by Ape January 29th 2016, 2:36 am

When you type the code put a space in the code like this # 345764

what editor Mode are you using ? Everytime I try to request something from the Graphic Design Section, the colors I choose reset to "#000000" 121112 OR Everytime I try to request something from the Graphic Design Section, the colors I choose reset to "#000000" 12111  I always use this one Everytime I try to request something from the Graphic Design Section, the colors I choose reset to "#000000" 121112 as it is how you type

Everytime I try to request something from the Graphic Design Section, the colors I choose reset to "#000000" Left1212Everytime I try to request something from the Graphic Design Section, the colors I choose reset to "#000000" Center11Everytime I try to request something from the Graphic Design Section, the colors I choose reset to "#000000" Right112
    Everytime I try to request something from the Graphic Design Section, the colors I choose reset to "#000000" Ape_b110
    Everytime I try to request something from the Graphic Design Section, the colors I choose reset to "#000000" Ape1010
    Kratos
    Kratos
    Forumember

Post by Kratos January 29th 2016, 3:19 am

Forumedic wrote:When you put in the color and confirm, does the color show up as #000000?
    Yeah it does
    APE wrote:When you type the code put a space in the code like this # 345764

what editor Mode are you using ? Everytime I try to request something from the Graphic Design Section, the colors I choose reset to "#000000" 121112 OR Everytime I try to request something from the Graphic Design Section, the colors I choose reset to "#000000" 12111  I always use this one Everytime I try to request something from the Graphic Design Section, the colors I choose reset to "#000000" 121112 as it is how you type
    The first one.
    Take Notes
    Take Notes
    Helper
    Helper

Post by Take Notes January 29th 2016, 3:54 am

Okay here is what I believe the issue is as I have tested it.

When you type it all in, your still clicked on that box and the black at bottom for default does not change. To fix this, simply do not confirm! Click elsewhere on the page and then click back on the box. There you will no longer see the black and you can confirm.
    Kratos
    Kratos
    Forumember

Post by Kratos January 29th 2016, 4:21 am

Forumedic wrote:Okay here is what I believe the issue is as I have tested it.

When you type it all in, your still clicked on that box and the black at bottom for default does not change. To fix this, simply do not confirm! Click elsewhere on the page and then click back on the box. There you will no longer see the black and you can confirm.
    It worked, thanks Forumedic.

-Topic Solved-
    Take Notes
    Take Notes
    Helper
    Helper

Post by Take Notes January 29th 2016, 4:27 am

I'm glad I could provide assistance to you; good to hear it works!
    Ape
    Ape
    Administrator
    Administrator

Male Posts : 19147
    Language : fluent in dork / mumbojumbo & English haha

Post by Ape January 29th 2016, 4:48 am

Topic solved and archived

And Thank you @Forumedic for your help Keep up the good work thumright

Everytime I try to request something from the Graphic Design Section, the colors I choose reset to "#000000" Left1212Everytime I try to request something from the Graphic Design Section, the colors I choose reset to "#000000" Center11Everytime I try to request something from the Graphic Design Section, the colors I choose reset to "#000000" Right112
    Everytime I try to request something from the Graphic Design Section, the colors I choose reset to "#000000" Ape_b110
    Everytime I try to request something from the Graphic Design Section, the colors I choose reset to "#000000" Ape1010