what is webmail ? Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
4 posters

what is webmail ?

azwiz
    azwiz
    Forumember

Male Posts : 837
    Language : english

Solved what is webmail ?

Post by azwiz February 8th 2016, 4:54 am

What is webmail ? How do you use it ? How can you redirect if it says the email is already in use and you cannot redirect ? How do you log in to webmail ?

what is webmail ? Web_ma10

SLGray wrote:Is this after you purchased a domain name through Forumotion?

Yes .I purchased it long ago . I have never been able to figure out this feature . The username is not correct . But when i use mine it says invalid log in

YoshiGM wrote:Hello,
    Webmail it's a feature that you get when you buy a domain for your forum.

ACp > Misc > Mailboxes > Mailboxes administration > create mailbox.

Now, complete all the fields that appear. All emails appear with @myforumdomain.com (net, biz,etc)
    You can write the name that you want.

Example: yoshigm@myforumdomain.com or any other.

If you want to create a redirection of that email to another direction like Gmail, Outlook,etc. Just press Create redirection an create an email with your domain and the email that you want to receive in another inbox.

You can acess to your webmail with this link: http://webmail.myforumname.com
    Hope you understood me hehe..

Yes I understood you . I just don't understand why it doesn't work .

When I try to log in with my username . It reverts to my real name . So I try with that . they both fail . the real username is pdb1 .
    what is webmail ? Userna14

what is webmail ? Userna15

APE wrote:Webmail is a Email address system that lets you have upto 10 Emails for a long as you have your domain name

After your main runs out then it will go unless you pay for your donain again.

Now to directer A email to say your hotmail.com address you need to go to the bottom where it says make a redirect  Email Now this Email will not be made to log in its just a face Email address that members will see so you don't have to give out your real Email address or founders Email.

This is how i did it

I made my face email as Mods@then my domain name address  and in ther box i added my Real Email address NNNNN@hotmail.co.uk

Then save

Now every time some one uses the mods@blaaablaa.com it will then send a Email to my real Email address so i can read it and no one will get my real email address.

Now for the Emails you make in the top part of the page

Them emails are made by you

so say you make one
    Hotfood@ your asked to add a password for that email

We when you made that email address you will use that email and password to log in
    Okay now I got it . I log in with the domain name email . I tried it , it works .
    Thank you

Last edited by azwiz on February 9th 2016, 12:36 am; edited 10 times in total
    SLGray
    SLGray
    Administrator
    Administrator

Male Posts : 51553
    Language : English

Solved Re: what is webmail ?

Post by SLGray February 8th 2016, 5:01 am

Is this after you purchased a domain name through Forumotion?

what is webmail ? Slgray10

When your topic has been solved, ensure you mark the topic solved.
    Never post your email in public.
    YoshiGM
    YoshiGM
    Active Poster

Male Posts : 1509
    Language : Spanish & English

Post by YoshiGM February 8th 2016, 11:23 pm

Hello,
    Webmail it's a feature that you get when you buy a domain for your forum.

ACp > Misc > Mailboxes > Mailboxes administration > create mailbox.

Now, complete all the fields that appear. All emails appear with @myforumdomain.com (net, biz,etc)
    You can write the name that you want.

Example: yoshigm@myforumdomain.com or any other.

If you want to create a redirection of that email to another direction like Gmail, Outlook,etc. Just press Create redirection an create an email with your domain and the email that you want to receive in another inbox.

You can acess to your webmail with this link: http://webmail.myforumname.com
    Hope you understood me hehe..

Ape
    Ape
    Administrator
    Administrator

Male Posts : 19212
    Language : fluent in dork / mumbojumbo & English haha

Post by Ape February 9th 2016, 12:25 am

Webmail is a Email address system that lets you have upto 10 Emails for a long as you have your domain name

After your main runs out then it will go unless you pay for your donain again.

Now to directer A email to say your hotmail.com address you need to go to the bottom where it says make a redirect  Email Now this Email will not be made to log in its just a face Email address that members will see so you don't have to give out your real Email address or founders Email.

This is how i did it

I made my face email as Mods@then my domain name address  and in ther box i added my Real Email address NNNNN@hotmail.co.uk

Then save

Now every time some one uses the mods@blaaablaa.com it will then send a Email to my real Email address so i can read it and no one will get my real email address.

Now for the Emails you make in the top part of the page

Them emails are made by you

so say you make one
    Hotfood@ your asked to add a password for that email

We when you made that email address you will use that email and password to log in

what is webmail ? Left1212what is webmail ? Center11what is webmail ? Right112
    what is webmail ? Ape_b110
    what is webmail ? Ape1010
    Ape
    Ape
    Administrator
    Administrator

Male Posts : 19212
    Language : fluent in dork / mumbojumbo & English haha

Post by Ape February 11th 2016, 11:04 pm

Topic solved and archived

what is webmail ? Left1212what is webmail ? Center11what is webmail ? Right112
    what is webmail ? Ape_b110
    what is webmail ? Ape1010